Super Robot Wars W models

GuruGuru214

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is something of a long shot, but I'm way down a rabbit hole here and I'm out of ideas.

The short version is that I'm trying to extract character models from Super Robot Wars W and hit a roadblock.

The long version is that I'm working on a cosplay of Bonta-Kun from Full Metal Panic, and I'm trying to make a Pepakura model of the mascot head. I could try to learn Blender and make my own (and it may come to that yet), but I've found that Super Robot Wars W included Full Metal Panic characters, including Bonta-Kun. Like I said, rabbit hole.

I've opened up the rom in a file explorer and found that all the game content is consolidated as a file called "add01dat.bin". Research told me that all I can really do with that is open it in a hex editor, and that's where I'm officially out of my depth. Does anyone have any ideas, or do I need to dive into Blender tutorials?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...