Hacking Found R4 but have no idea what it is, help!

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an r4, idk what brand it is, is golden , and when i boot it up, it gives me the chess ubisoft icon, it works with my ds lite, but not with the dsi... Any idea on how I can fix this?

Okay so I took some snap shots off my r4 hope it helps

Attachments

• HNI_0001.JPG
    HNI_0001.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 297
  • HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 282
  • HNI_0003.JPG
    HNI_0003.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 289

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I have an r4, idk what brand it is, is golden , and when i boot it up, it gives me the chess ubisoft icon, it works with my ds lite, but not with the dsi... Any idea on how I can fix this?

I'm assuming you have an R4i

First, you will need to find out the website associated with your card, and then check if the website has an update file to allow your R4i to operate on your DSi's firmware.

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay well here are some photos of how it looks when I turn it on, and do you want pictures of the cartridge? I found it and had nothing, it had a 3ds letter in the back, and is gold? Idk if uts help, if you guys want pictures of the cartridge let me know, I took some of how it looks when turned on
]

Attachments

• HNI_0004.JPG
    HNI_0004.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 282
  • HNI_0005.JPG
    HNI_0005.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 279

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can anyone help now, that there is pics, Idk the website, as I found this , if you could let me know how to update ill be awesome, and how to put games. Also this r4i Is only working on my ds lite, is not working on the dsi, or 3ds

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
This cards was replaced with another card.

R4iGold v1.42 Kernel DownloadLast Updated: 1. The new card updated Nov.23.20102.The new card fully supports the burning out of multi-language.
3.The new card fully supported out of the burning 1.4 version of the game.
4. The new card fully supports the burning out of date version, European version, the U.S. version of the NDSL console.

KERNEL

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This cards was replaced with another card.

R4iGold v1.42 Kernel DownloadLast Updated: 1. The new card updated Nov.23.20102.The new card fully supports the burning out of multi-language.
3.The new card fully supported out of the burning 1.4 version of the game.
4. The new card fully supports the burning out of date version, European version, the U.S. version of the NDSL console.

KERNEL
okay? but how do I update it, I never had an r4 would like to know how to update can you help? do I update the firmware, or go to kernel area, and where do I go in the mini sd card to update

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what u mean, thatt they have a new one, and this one is outdated? hmmm no way to play it only on the ds lite....-.- sucks! which is the site for my card if you dont mind telling me

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
what u mean, thatt they have a new one, and this one is outdated? hmmm no way to play it only on the ds lite....-.- sucks! which is the site for my card if you dont mind telling me

I believe its this site.. http://www.r4igold.cc

Click it you will see what I mean. they make a card update it a few times, then bring out new cards so they can make even more money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro