Forwarders are back!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by FIX94, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Akira

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    United States
    VBA GX Forwarder is dead, can someone provide a new link?

2. WiisleyU

WiisleyU GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2016
    Brazil
    arquillos likes this.
  3. MattyBummpo

MattyBummpo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2019
    United States
    Hi All,

Trying to get some vWii forwarders to work. Having some successes (fceugx, USBLoaderGX, snes9xgx), having some failures (almost everything else). The wads work to success in YAWMM and the channels show up on the vWii menu but when I click start the screen goes black and console crashes so hard I need to unplug it. The paths are 100% correct. In fact one forwarder I used (genplus) even goes to a screen and says that it found the boot.dol and is loading it, but then freezes and crashes the console. Most of the wads/forwarders were taken from Mastershoes emu forwarder collection 2nd edition, then run successfully through Convert2vWii.

First, any suggestions as to why it could be having trouble loading the boot.dol for some of these forwarders?

Second, I'm certainly willing to try other forwarders - I see a bunch listed on this thread by Pepois but when the links are dead. Can anyone please pose the Forwarders are back-Pepois.rar for me to download.

Thanks!

4. TeleTubby666

TeleTubby666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Can anyone build a VBA GX forwarder similar to the ones qwertymodo made:

Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited by TeleTubby666, Jan 12, 2019