Fizeau - Adjust color of your Switch screen

Fizeau
test.png

Adjust the color of the screen of your Nintendo Switch.

Features:
  • Modify the color temperature of the display.
  • Filter colors to one single component.
  • Apply color corrections: gamma, luminance, and color range.
  • Control the screen backlight brightness.
  • Schedule settings to be applied to dusk/dawn time, with smooth transitions.
Installation:
Download the latest zip from the release page, unzip it to the root of your sd card (be careful to merge and not overwrite folders), and reboot.
Only the latest version of the Atmosphère CFW is supported.
If you want to use the overlay, you will need to set up Tesla (install Tesla-Menu and ovlloader). This isn't supported on firmware versions prior to 9.0.0.

Supported firmwares:
All firmares are expected working. The software was tested working on 1.0.0, 2.0.0, 6.0.0 and 10.1.0. If you encounter an issue running this on a particular version, please create an issue.
Settings:
  • Settings are saved at /switch/Fizeau/config.ini, which you can also edit.
  • To reduce the memory usage of the sysmodule, settings are not read continually. Instead, they are applied on application launch. Thus, you will need to launch the client after a reboot to restart Fizeau.

Link: https://github.com/averne/Fizeau/

Last edited by averne,

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the error code?
it's working now. The issue was either not being on the latest Atmosphere or not replacing `config.ini` as well as `Fizeau.nro` (I wanted to keep my profile but noticed it contained some strange values, so I deleted it)

Alcatraz426

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "drrastovac, post: 9145812, membro: 348187"] Eu resolvo o problema. Obrigado [/ QUOTE]
Like? I am having the same error message with error:0x1 (2001-0000)
Atmosphère 0.14.4

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Sure.
The CI builds are broken right now because I depend on libnx master, so I attached the binaries.

with Fizeau-chl-2.1.0-3f98edc while in game if you do change anything it has not effect but it remembers the changes you close the game your changes have effect you open the game the values are different but its the same profile and no matter what you do nothing has any effect i didnt had this issue with Fizeau-chl-2.1.0-43a791e

kazuki_chan8

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can this improve/extend usage of the switch? I mean will the switch battery last longer than before?

edit: i got error after opening latest fizeau on latest altmosphere in hbl (applet or non-applet). The error saying "panic occurred while running atmosphere". FYI, no other sysmodule active during this.

Last edited by kazuki_chan8,

Sasukesama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have a lite so unless a generous soul ships me an unit, I'm afraid there's not much I can do if it doesn't work.
Sad to heart that :( the reason why the lite needs it cuz most lites have a warm screen colors for whatever reason ( including mine ) ita annoying especially with blue colores like sky

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Sad to heart that :( the reason why the lite needs it cuz most lites have a warm screen colors for whatever reason ( including mine ) ita annoying especially with blue colores like sky

i noticed almost All v1 Erista and v2 Mariko non Lite has Cold colors only some of them have warm or normal colors which for the Switch screen normal colors are optimal

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Can you upload that report file? Also try disabling other sysmodules, see if a certain one conflicts.
You can also try running the hekate archive bit fixer, and making sure the config (/switch/Fizeau/config.ini) isn't corrupted.

Here's the report. Had to add ".txt" so that it could be uploaded.

Attachments

• report_02ee067c5.bin.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 180

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    She saw the sign and it opened up her mind lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/iqu132vTl5Y?si=MZw4KpDtlawLZNEF