Hacking First pictures of the EZ-Flash Omega!

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
40 euro bucks, not a bad price...
btw, i dont understand much about ali express, if i buy from that, am i purchasing from the ez team, from the factory, or from third party?
usually a third party. Aliexpress is just a marketplace like amazon or ebay.
Note that the card might not actually be an ezflash omega, It could be a wrong description. I have sent the seller a message to confirm if it *really* is an omega but haven't had a reply yet.

Last edited by Localhorst86,

RetrogamerX

Trophies
XP
Country
A few in China are selling. I’m looking in the uk where I’m at. Nothing yet? I thought the new ez flash was using a clear shell?

IceSmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it looks like you're using the same shell design as the EZ-Flash Reform. That's nice because we can switch between a DS-Lite and GBA sized shell.

I do hope this shell will be better quality than the Reform one, a lot of people have had problem with that design because the insertion force was too high (presumably because of the angle of the board inside the case).

This is so important especially when you have old consoles that you don't want to break. I have 2 Gameboy SP's one has a blue line issue in the screen & I use that with the EZ-Flash Reform because I'm scared of destroying the contacts on my limited edition lime/orange one.

Ideally it should just slide in and out like a regular cart.

Last edited by IceSmash2,

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone finds a proper seller, post it here.
Aliexpress, Ebay and dealers on the EZFLASH page, but as far as I know, no one is shipping directly from UK.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can ya link it? am curious

edit:

found pre orders, prices show at 40 euro bucks in shop media (plus their scam fees), in the other site 66 american bucks.

https://www.shop01media.com/en/EZom-EZ-Flash-omega-GBA-NDS-NDSLite-flash-cart-linker
http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/74-ezflash-omeganew-gba-cart.html

PS: i am not sure if theese are safe places to buy them from, i am just linking what i found online, don't see this post as a recommendation of places to buy from.
The first one is much cheaper, the second seems like support shipping from USA but price isn't good.

Rex223ishere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys you can buy the product at retromodding google it. It is safe as I bought previous stuff there.

Also, does anyone know if this is mac compatible? As I only have an old crappy windows 7 laptop or my macbook pro. only thing keeping me from buying it rn.

Cartoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys you can buy the product at retromodding google it. It is safe as I bought previous stuff there.

Also, does anyone know if this is mac compatible? As I only have an old crappy windows 7 laptop or my macbook pro. only thing keeping me from buying it rn.

Using a mac myself and it has not been a problem for me with installing an EZ-Flash iV with emulators. Probably it won't be a problem for the new Omega, since it pretty much is putting the kernel on your microSD card and add some games from what I have seen and heard.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Using a mac myself and it has not been a problem for me with installing an EZ-Flash iV with emulators. Probably it won't be a problem for the new Omega, since it pretty much is putting the kernel on your microSD card and add some games from what I have seen and heard.
100% Mac and omega user at here

Skyhigh_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original transparent color one was definitely better than the black design

The black design looks exactly the same as the reform card, my guess is there was probably left over plastic from the reform cards ?
I guess a good question is what in the heck was the point of the reform card late last year when a new revision comes out in 6 months or less.

More so the reform card seemed rushed

If anyone is interested in a card doesn't mind waiting a bit and from usa i can give better price than what seems to be roaming around (send PM)

Reactions: RetrogamerX

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to check out, and see the total. like i said "plus their scamming fees" which shows me a whole 15 bucks "mom's fee"
Not trying on the first but I have used the second one, if you choose free shipping, the total price is $58.9. Are you worrying about the Import Tax to your country?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Not trying on the first but I have used the second one, if you choose free shipping, the total price is $58.9. Are you worrying about the Import Tax to your country?
It appears "moms" is what Sweden calls "vat" i was confused because as a sweden website being EU, i assumed prices already included VAT like every european store.
I live in europe, so i am not concerned about customs or import taxes, i was thinking that "moms fee" was like a cut for the guys mom or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo