Gaming Firmware Update Compilation thread / List of Flashcards working on 3DS

japzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard just released an update for Supercard DSTwo Firmware. Bumped it up to v1.15 and it now supports 3DS v4.0.0-7. It works :D

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Didn't see it on the front page, but the R4i 3DS Gold from the r4ids.cn website works fine with the update, if it has the latest update (with the Prince Caspian cover instead of the Sponge Bob one)

Xolima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there. I was checking your list of the flashcards that are working and those that are not. There are a few r4i gold flashcards that work and others don't; my knowledge of flashcards is sparse so I'm asking you guys (the experts) if this specific flashcard might require an official site update in order to normally run the nintendo firmware update.

http://www.r4i-gold.eu/

If you guys could tell me if it is safe to update (or waiting for an web update is the safest option) I would be really thankful. Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Hi there. I was checking your list of the flashcards that are working and those that are not. There are a few r4i gold flashcards that work and others don't; my knowledge of flashcards is sparse so I'm asking you guys (the experts) if this specific flashcard might require an official site update in order to normally run the nintendo firmware update.

http://www.r4i-gold.eu/

If you guys could tell me if it is safe to update (or waiting for an web update is the safest option) I would be really thankful. Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

its most likely if it worked on 1.4.4 DSi then your pretty much safe
only DSTwo has needed fixing so far that was working on 1.4.4

thegreatentropy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mine is working in the previous update. I just want to know i a purple R4iTT that was workin in 3.0.0-6 will work at 4.0.0-7.

EDIT: I just updated, and, unless there is something wrong with it, the purple R4iTT is NOT working at 4.0.0-7

EDIT 2: After checking it, it is the ver. 1.6. Maybe that's the reason it didn't work.
Gonna check with my Nephew card (as it was a ver. 3DS one).

EDIT 3: After checking, his DSi was 4.3, not 4.4. Now everything is working fine.

feint_ruled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sooo.. R4i-SDHC 3DS does NOT work for me. I updated and it is showing the version as 1.56b which is stated as working on the official website, but it won't load anything. It's still on the Narnia game too. Anyone else with this card?

I seem to remember this happened last time, the website was too quick to claim success, but they had an update pretty quickly.

EDIT: Panic over. It was the WiFi update that didn't take, once I copied the files over to the SD card manually it offered me the option to Update and now I can confirm it WORKS. :)

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
hi,

how can i update my 3ds to latest firmware so that my acekard2i will still work please?

Do i update my acekard2i first and then update my 3ds to latest firmware?

thanks

neofranky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can confirm that the non-3DS R4iGold.cc can work on 4.0.0-7 if it has both the newest kernel and the newest frimware update. (the one through a .nds patch)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg