ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its part of the game, they scale with you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It happened to me too, but to Edelgard in Black Eagles. I can get her moving by using the max movement cheat, but her default movement is now 0. The only thing I did was use the editor to give myself maxed skill exp. Must be an unforseen issue. Oh well, rolling back to try again.
Then you lucked out honestly because nothing that I've tried (Haven't used the editor) has worked..

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you lucked out honestly because nothing that I've tried (Haven't used the editor) has worked..
I would try the editor. You can edit stats with it. I'm not at my PC right now to check, but I'd assume the MOV stat is there too. So maybe you can manually increase her default movement with it.

Jorx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It seems that the save editor does not work with games with NG +. Here is my save in case you want to test with them. The first slot is before choosing a house, the second slot is with Black Eagles and the third slot is with Blue Lions. Both are in the first part of the story, in the part of the academy, but in NG +.

Attachments

• fe3h.rar
    35.8 KB · Views: 115

yasuwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
so i try edit skill exp 9999 it work only on seminar or auto-instruct it will level up to S+but if you try to Single instruct or Facility Training it will go on exp loop can't do anything except closing the game

So how do I use this Save editor?

using Edizon to backup savefile form game then load save file by using saveeditor

Last edited by yasuwitch,

JrpgAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its part of the game, they scale with you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It happened to me too, but to Edelgard in Black Eagles. I can get her moving by using the max movement cheat, but her default movement is now 0. The only thing I did was use the editor to give myself maxed skill exp. Must be an unforseen issue. Oh well, rolling back to try again.
so lvin up is actually useless in this game? dam i always though gettin more lvs would let me destroy enemies easier cuz they dont scale, i worked like that for other fire emblem if i remember correct.

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the first post with the link, it was buried.

Anyways,use Checkpoint or Edizon to pull your save file. Then put your SD card into your PC and open up the save editor. Open your save and then edit away.
That much I knew but I'm not finding an .exe file to open

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so lvin up is actually useless in this game? dam i always though gettin more lvs would let me destroy enemies easier cuz they dont scale, i worked like that for other fire emblem if i remember correct.
I wouldn't say its useless. It will let you unlock more advanced classes with higher stats. So while being a level 20 commoner won't be great against a level 20 bandit, a level 20 Wyvern Lord will be. Also, you should have much better weapons at that point in the game too, so you WILL be stronger than the enemies, you just won't really one shot them. It seems pretty balanced to me so far, but I'm early on still.

I don't think stats naturally go to 99 either, so with the stat cheat you'll be much more powerful. Or at least you should be, I'm not sure how the scaling works exactly.

Reactions: JrpgAddict

Dimen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
My cheats don't show up even though I downloaded latest Edizon and put the files in the right path. My BOTW cheats work well but this one doesn't. please help me.. and I even confirmed that the version is up to date which is 1.0.1

Last edited by Dimen,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cheats don't show up even though I downloaded latest Edizon and put the files in the right path. My BOTW cheats work well but this one doesn't. please help me.. and I even confirmed that the version is up to date which is 1.0.1
Try removing some cheats from the file, specifically the EXP ones at the end. The latest Edizon should remove the limit, but you aren't the first one to still have issues.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

By latest Edizon, you mean the latest Nightly, right? The stable and nightly releases are different.

kazuki_chan8

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The nightly released still has limit issue? Seems to have limit when test it. Not all cheat appear & will not display any if file too big.

Last edited by kazuki_chan8,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The nightly released still has limit issue?

No, they don't. I can confirm this personally.

Yes I do. I downloaded it from this post.

Hmm... Is the file structure correct? Atmosphere/titles/[GameID]/cheats/[BuildID.txt] Assuming you downloaded the file and extracted the folder with the game ID to your titles folder.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that the save editor does not work with games with NG +. Here is my save in case you want to test with them. The first slot is before choosing a house, the second slot is with Black Eagles and the third slot is with Blue Lions. Both are in the first part of the story, in the part of the academy, but in NG +.
Editor may still be in its early stages, so it may take few days more before the Editor can also support ng+ savefiles and be fully finished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk