ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I used the save editor to increase the skill levels of my characters to S+ and then I got this problem. I also increased stats and level.

First rule before save editing, ALWAYS make a backup of your save. Sadly, I wouldn't know how to revert it.

Reactions: Melonbear

silentflames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This was a really random thought, but it wouldn't be possible to incorporate something that would let you 'freeze time' to a certain date right?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I completely forgot about Budding Talents too. If you set your Skill EXP, you actually pass them without gaining the unique skill. So make sure you don't touch the Skill EXP for anything with those 3 stars until you legitimately train the Budding Talent. Then feel free to max out the EXP.

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I completely forgot about Budding Talents too. If you set your Skill EXP, you actually pass them without gaining the unique skill. So make sure you don't touch the Skill EXP for anything with those 3 stars until you legitimately train the Budding Talent. Then feel free to max out the EXP.
Funny you mention that. If you max out a skill like riding and then get trained in it.. you get all skills that follow for the rank

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny you mention that. If you max out a skill like riding and then get trained in it.. you get all skills that follow for the rank
Yup, it works fine for the normal skills from ranking up, but you don't get the unique ones from the three starred skills. I guess you could always manually add them in with the save editor, but I just prefer the more organic less messy way.

kazuki_chan8

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yup, it works fine for the normal skills from ranking up, but you don't get the unique ones from the three starred skills. I guess you could always manually add them in with the save editor, but I just prefer the more organic less messy way.
Are the unique skills better than others?

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Next one we need lol is the support levels.

Support levels are best done by farming for them with lectures or gifts. Since supports aren't like the previous games. They have requirements and a time frame. For example, I'm trying to S support with Edelgard. But to achieve the S support with her, I need to finish the story.

Last edited by SkittleDash,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DEMONDICE,

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone help me fix my save file? Every time I do seminar my game crashes.

When i see a save like that, i can only ask myself the question: Why is he even playing the game?
It looks like that he did use every cheat and every possibility of the editor to mess up his savefile.
What is the point in playing a strategy game with every possible value maxed? I really don't get it....

One of the possible reasons why it's crashing, is because he did use the "Have all jobs" cheats and having an InstructExp value higher than the limit (Teacher Rank is calculated from the Exp)
But these are only guesses, i really don't know what is causing it.

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhhhhh the budding ones.. my bad.. wasnt paying attention when you mentioned it

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No support cheats yet, but you can raise support through infinite lectures and giving gifts infinitely. You can also spam the dining hall stuff. Basically just use the Max Action Points cheat haha.

Hmm, could do something about the support log though. Which can be found on the extras menu. But I think that data would be stored in the systemdata file.

Lovivos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, could do something about the support log though. Which can be found on the extras menu. But I think that data would be stored in the systemdata file.
I'm asking this because someone on YouTube is claiming that they hacked their savefile to unlock all the support conversations, I don't know how they did it

Reactions: KnightGallade

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm asking this because someone on YouTube is claiming that they hacked their savefile to unlock all the support conversations, I don't know how they did it

Claims without proof is most likely fake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1