ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

NewbieKing98

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to edit the spell lists in the save editor linked in this thread? I've manged to hack in Sothis but she has no spells learned or equipped

gh0stslayr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@NewbieKing98, you have to use hex editor to give Sothis a list. Unfortunately, the spell list does not get saved when you level up or change a class. It is an unfortunate roadblock that has not been resolved.

NewbieKing98

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah thats a shame, is there a tutorial or something I can look at so I can hex edit?
Post automatically merged:

Also is it possible to merge persondata.bin files? I'd like to use the Byleth outfit from Agarthan Academy alongside my current Enbarr mod playthrough

Last edited by NewbieKing98,

gh0stslayr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@NewbieKing98, I don't recall if there was a tutorial on this topic but there are resources available elsewhere to get you started. You can extract the character file from the save editor then open it with an editor like HxD.

For persondata, it only gets applied during the beginning of the game. After that, most things like costumes are editable through hex editing.

For the outfit, no, I don't believe so. Someone split the Kronya outfit so it can be reused as a body model for other female characters but for Cornelia and other non-playable characters, they are using one model as opposed to a head and body model.

ScherisMarie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m using the Breeze cheat plugin, I noticed for any of the EXP modifiers that if the gain is high enough it’ll cause the total EXP for a character to go negative and while you “can” gain levels, it’ll only be one at a time.

Is that a known issue with those kind of modifiers, or is it supposed to be used in a different way?

gh0stslayr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ScherisMarie, my guess is that it's being over the max limit of the EXP variable hence causes an overflow that the game logic cannot comprehend properly. I would assume that limiting the gain would be your only option to avoid the issue.

ZenkigodASCII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone still have the 1.2.0 cheats? It says file not found on github
just return to the root folder of the github. the link seems stale for the current github link structure thats why it throws a 404. the cheats are still there and still not properly fixed(the 100% growth that is)

shodingus

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Hi, I've been trying to use exp and stat boosting cheats/mods for three houses for a while now because I just want to go through the story without really thinking about the combat too much but they don't seem to be working no matter what I do. I've got them enabled but nothing happens. I got the cheats from the github and put them into Ryujinx. they show up on the cheat menu but don't actually seem to do anything in-game. I'm using the xp and skill x128 codes

ZenkigodASCII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I've been trying to use exp and stat boosting cheats/mods for three houses for a while now because I just want to go through the story without really thinking about the combat too much but they don't seem to be working no matter what I do. I've got them enabled but nothing happens. I got the cheats from the github and put them into Ryujinx. they show up on the cheat menu but don't actually seem to do anything in-game. I'm using the xp and skill x128 codes
make sure that you are using the right codes for the right version. ie if you are already at 1.20 then use the 1.20 supplied codes. not the earlier ones. thats the primary cause of codes not working.

shodingus

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
make sure that you are using the right codes for the right version. ie if you are already at 1.20 then use the 1.20 supplied codes. not the earlier ones. thats the primary cause of codes not working.
Wow I checked to make sure and this ENTIRE time I've been using the wrong build number. I'm feeling real dumb right now, thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo