ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

julianuf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, found a mistake on Hana's support table -

order #'s 11 and 12 are repeated (not sure if that by itself causes any issues) and the table header has the wrong size (should be 19, not 17 - that at the very least is probably preventing the last two supports from showing up)

Reactions: RainThunder

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, found a mistake on Hana's support table -

order #'s 11 and 12 are repeated (not sure if that by itself causes any issues) and the table header has the wrong size (should be 19, not 17 - that at the very least is probably preventing the last two supports from showing up)

Thanks for pointing that out!

And it turns out the problem with crashing in Castle Battles was due to a small error, so expect a fix (and i guess an small update?) tonight!

Reactions: Nirmonculus

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
top_0040.png
top_0102.png
top_0207.png
top_0099.png
top_0079.png
Here's another, small update! It fixes the Castle Battle crashing problem as well as adds in a few more support options and convos.

• Fixed Castle Battle Crashing problem
  • Added Support Options for:
    • Leo x Silas
    • Takumi x Selena
    • Hinoka x Laslow
    • Yukimura x Subaki
    • Niles x Silas
    • Peri x Setsuna
    • Odin x Silas
  • Added Support Conversations for:
    • Xander x Laslow S
    • Benny x Keaton S
    • Jakob x Silas S
    • Keaton x Laslow S
    • Charlotte x Nyx S

Last edited by UnassumingVenusaur,

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's another, small update! It fixes the Castle Battle crashing problem as well as adds in a few more support options and convos.

• Fixed Castle Battle Crashing problem
  • Added Support Options for:
    • Leo x Silas
    • Takumi x Selena
    • Hinoka x Laslow
    • Yukimura x Subaki
    • Niles x Silas
    • Peri x Setsuna
    • Odin x Silas
  • Added Support Conversations for:
    • Xander x Laslow S
    • Benny x Keaton S
    • Jakob x Silas S
    • Keaton x Laslow S
    • Charlotte x Nyx S
Will download after my Japanese lessons today XD

julianuf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went through and updated my file with your newest additions, found a couple of things:

Lucina support table header size doesn't match total number of supports (number is larger - so I don't think it's causing any issues. Should be 2A not 34.)
New Laslow support order # is duplicated (19 used again) and header size not updated from 1A (new support should be 1A/size 1B)
Leo support table header size not updated from 1F to 20

What's the DF 08 --> E5 02 changes? (I'm assuming the huge chunk of data at the end of the file is related to fixing the castle glitch...)

Also noticed the All Paralogues Unlocked file wasn't updated.

I went through and applied fixes to the issues above, and I also adjusted the paralogues and added the amiibo hero fights again. (If anyone is interested.) I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS AT ALL. Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcanqc9m87hcgvr/GameData.bin.lz?dl=0

I hope I'm not coming across as a downer - I love your work and I'm just trying to help perfect it as much as possible.

Last edited by julianuf,

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went through and updated my file with your newest additions, found a couple of things:

Lucina support table header size doesn't match total number of supports (number is larger - so I don't think it's causing any issues. Should be 2A not 34.)
New Laslow support order # is duplicated (19 used again) and header size not updated from 1A (new support should be 1A/size 1B)
Leo support table header size not updated from 1F to 20

What's the DF 08 --> E5 02 changes? (I'm assuming the huge chunk of data at the end of the file is related to fixing the castle glitch...)

Also noticed the All Paralogues Unlocked file wasn't updated.

I went through and applied fixes to the issues above, and I also adjusted the paralogues and added the amiibo hero fights again. (If anyone is interested.) I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS AT ALL. Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcanqc9m87hcgvr/GameData.bin.lz?dl=0

I hope I'm not coming across as a downer - I love your work and I'm just trying to help perfect it as much as possible.

Yeah the file size is bigger now.
And oooooops i did this quickly, i should have been more careful about mistakes. I'll fix that real quick.

Edit: I should have fixed all these problems. Tell me if I messed anything else up haha

Last edited by UnassumingVenusaur,

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
One thing I've noticed is that Tsukuyomi doesn't have any gay marriage options aside from M!kamui... which is a pity bc i really want to get Shara but i was also trying to keep my game 100% gay XD so i was trying to avoid marrying him to a girl. Ofc its not a big deal, I can always het-marry him, but I'm wondering why he can't S-support any boys... (aside from M!kamui)

Berret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I've noticed is that Tsukuyomi doesn't have any gay marriage options aside from M!kamui... which is a pity bc i really want to get Shara but i was also trying to keep my game 100% gay XD so i was trying to avoid marrying him to a girl. Ofc its not a big deal, I can always het-marry him, but I'm wondering why he can't S-support any boys... (aside from M!kamui)

I left Not!Ricken unmarried since I don't like him or his spawn anyway. :P

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He's underage and there aren't any other "adult" male units who are also a kid like him, only Mozu, Elise and Sakura are the other ones.

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah nyx is probably the oldest unit (older than gunther even) she just accidentally cursed herself when she was young that stopped her body from aging

julianuf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I -think- I figured out the issue I was having with Anna way back when.

Her entire support block, besides the very first entry for Male MC (which I guess was already there), the byte after the four support bytes (the 04 09 0E FF or 04 09 0E 14), they're all set to 00, when they should be 01.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I -think- I figured out the issue I was having with Anna way back when.

Her entire support block, besides the very first entry for Male MC (which I guess was already there), the byte after the four support bytes (the 04 09 0E FF or 04 09 0E 14), they're all set to 00, when they should be 01.

Hmm. Well, as far as I've seen, the last four bytes of a support only affect its appearance in the support log.

julianuf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have one of my old saves with the Subaki "-" level support issue to test, but my current save, I was trying to build support between Anna and Kaze, and after 3 fights of no support unlock, I'm like, wtf?

I check Anna's supports, and she's marked as having A support unlocked with Ike, Marth, and Robin, as well as C support with Azura. (Check those 4 characters, they have no support built with Anna at all.)

The heck?

I load up my save, check Anna's character block, look at the support block - all 00, meaning she shouldn't have any support built with anyone, which is correct.

Baffled, I looked at the gamedata, and noticed she's the only character using 00 instead of 01 for that specific byte. I changed them all to 01. Loaded my save (which I didn't modify at all) and her "fake"/"phantom" A and C supports are gone, as expected.

So... it seems to have fixed my issue. Going to see if she can build support as normal now, but I think that fixed it.

edit: aaaand just unlocked C support between Anna and Kaze. Looks like that really did fix it.

Last edited by julianuf,

faithignited

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, so, i'm poor so i'm trying to install homebrew using the ocarina of time method. but for that, does anyone know if you NEED an action replay powersaves pro to use this method? sorry, this is probably a really bad place to put this in, but i am a very confused person who just wants to be gay with selena.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have one of my old saves with the Subaki "-" level support issue to test, but my current save, I was trying to build support between Anna and Kaze, and after 3 fights of no support unlock, I'm like, wtf?

I check Anna's supports, and she's marked as having A support unlocked with Ike, Marth, and Robin, as well as C support with Azura. (Check those 4 characters, they have no support built with Anna at all.)

The heck?

I load up my save, check Anna's character block, look at the support block - all 00, meaning she shouldn't have any support built with anyone, which is correct.

Baffled, I looked at the gamedata, and noticed she's the only character using 00 instead of 01 for that specific byte. I changed them all to 01. Loaded my save (which I didn't modify at all) and her "fake"/"phantom" A and C supports are gone, as expected.

So... it seems to have fixed my issue. Going to see if she can build support as normal now, but I think that fixed it.

edit: aaaand just unlocked C support between Anna and Kaze. Looks like that really did fix it.

Welp. Apparently those bytes act a bit differently from what I thought. It's good info to know, thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...