ROM Hack Fire emblem Echoes:SoV recruit NPC and One-time-only characters ntr plugin

Dragonboy03

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
not entirely sure how to add cheat menu...
if anyone could do it for me that would be great
this is my save file

Attachments

• Chapter0.rar
    22.4 KB · Views: 101

Gimure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What does "press go" mean?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dude, what does "press go" mean?

Gimure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cant fully remember off the top of my head... heck its been a long time since i left this scene in general... but i believe you either press L+go into the menu or R+go into the order menu. tell me what happens when you do that.

another possibility could be that the update u have breaks support for the plugin, so u might have to delete update data if wat i said above does not work at first.

Dude, what does "Press Go" mean. Be clear.

Yeah I don't have the update, running v1.0 The plugin is on with all characters on, etc. But what the hell is the button "go" ("L + go into the menu")...
tried pressing L + (all the other buttons) in the menu's, same with R.
Dude, did u get it in the end? What did he mean by saying "Hold L and Go"?

Gimure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, nice work btw and a randow question, do you think it's possible to add the ''teleportation'' skill from witches to a playable character?

Hey, ik it's late but could u explain me how to activate the cheat? What does "Hold L and Go" mean?

Or even get a playable witch?

Yusuf_Fair

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
had some spare time so i put this ntr plugin together which would give you Non-Playable Characters and the characters you can only play as once (the kids)
The Characters that are currently available at this moment are:
Jedah
Slayde
Rinea
Desaix
Rudolf
Berkut
Berkut(act 5)
*Berkut(Hard)
Duma
Nuibaba
Tobin(Kid) - why not :)
Jerome
Fernand
The Creation - Doesnt work ill fix it after may have accidentally deleted part of the code oops

This is for the European version of the game but i dont mind adding the units to ur game myself if you give me ur file

Enjoy ur units and ill be sure to add some more after and ill also be taking requests on what you want

* The Third Berkut was added so i could see what was different between the first one and that one.
its really ur choice if u want to use it or not as it will have its hard mode stats
Hey uh...I tried to figure out save editing, but I have some trouble doing it. Can someone please help me out?

Yusuf_Fair

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
had some spare time so i put this ntr plugin together which would give you Non-Playable Characters and the characters you can only play as once (the kids)
Jedah
Slayde
Rinea
Desaix
Rudolf
Berkut
Berkut(act 5)
*Berkut(Hard)
Duma
Nuibaba
Jerome
Fernand
The Creation - Doesnt work ill fix it after may have accidentally deleted part of the code oops

This is for the European version of the game but i dont mind adding the units to ur game myself if you give me ur file

Enjoy ur units and ill be sure to add some more after and ill also be taking requests on what you want

* The Third Berkut was added so i could see what was different between the first one and that one.
its really ur choice if u want to use it or not as it will have its hard mode stats
Hey uh...I tried to figure out save editing, but I have some trouble doing it. Can someone please help me out?
Jedah
Slayde
Rinea
Desaix
Rudolf
Berkut
Berkut(act 5)
*Berkut(Hard)
Duma
Nuibaba
Jerome
Fernand

I look forward to a reply.

SuperGabumon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
cant fully remember off the top of my head... heck its been a long time since i left this scene in general... but i believe you either press L+go into the menu or R+go into the order menu. tell me what happens when you do that.

another possibility could be that the update u have breaks support for the plugin, so u might have to delete update data if wat i said above does not work at first.
Hi! What does "go" button means? I´m having the same problem as the other guy, hope you can help! :gba:
Post automatically merged:

What does "press go" mean?

Dude, what does "press go" mean?
Did you get what "L+Go" means? I´m having the same issue :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Intel UHD 4000