ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I downloaded that, so I may try it later. I was also sort of wondering if someone would test this revised Chapter 11 script I made. I added in lines of dialogue to where the theoretically should be for a Chrom/MaMU Ch 11 S Rank convo, but I don't know if that's enough to putone in or we also need to play with code elsewhere.
Hmm, I can test this, I have a chapter 9 save I have, where there's a C rank convo that needs to be done between Cordelia and Chrom, so I could just marry Chrom to MaMu and play chapter 11, any specifics I should look out for in the text to know it worked?

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I can test this, I have a chapter 9 save I have, where there's a C rank convo that needs to be done between Cordelia and Chrom, so I could just marry Chrom to MaMu and play chapter 11, any specifics I should look out for in the text to know it worked?
Well MaMU and Chrom can't be married going in, but they need to be at a higher support level than Chrom's other potential partners. If it worked right, at the end of the battle with Gangrel Chrom & MaMU should have a special conversation where they confess their love for one another and automatically jump to S rank. If it simply fades out from the battle, it didn't work.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well MaMU and Chrom can't be married going in, but they need to be at a higher support level than Chrom's other potential partners. If it worked right, at the end of the battle with Gangrel Chrom & MaMU should have a special conversation where they confess their love for one another and automatically jump to S rank. If it simply fades out from the battle, it didn't work.
Ah, that's easy then, I just need to have them C support and that should be it, since Chrom hasn't supported with anyone yet.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
That SHOULD work, though since you said Chrom's at C with Cordelia it wouldn't hurt to do B or something.
Oh no, he's not at C yet, he's in a state where the game asks to have them support for C rank, I have it like that so that if/when a cordelia chrom convo is made, all I have to do is load the file up and have them support.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no, he's not at C yet, he's in a state where the game asks to have them support for C rank, I have it like that so that if/when a cordelia chrom convo is made, all I have to do is load the file up and have them support.
Ah, ok. Honestly, I'm not really expecting it to work anyway, but it's worth a shot.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well, it completely skipped the scene altogether, however, you must have done SOMETHING right, because Chrom and MaMu are actually married now.
osyA2h4.png
lhtRpwh.png

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it completely skipped the scene altogether, however, you must have done SOMETHING right, because Chrom and MaMu are actually married now.
osyA2h4.png
lhtRpwh.png
Wow... Well, I guess this means that we don't have to change any code to get Chrom to auto-marry his new potential partners. If only the convo had worked... Oh, well. That's something for the future, I suppose.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been having a problem where FEAT ocassionally won't rebuild a .txt file? I'm currently trying to rebuild the Chrom/M!Robin file but it's just not working no matter what I try.

Edit: Here's the file I'm trying to rebuild.

Attachments

• クロム_プレイヤー男.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by UnassumingVenusaur,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Has anyone been having a problem where FEAT ocassionally won't rebuild a .txt file? I'm currently trying to rebuild the Chrom/M!Robin file but it's just not working no matter what I try.

Edit: Here's the file I'm trying to rebuild.

Yeah it does that, just copy/paste the contents into another text file, drag it into FEAT, and then rename it, that's what I had to do with the Cordelia Chrom file because it didnt want to work.

Triforce141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to find the graphics for the "Husband" and "Wife" icons and changing both of them to say "Lover"?

It keeps the same meaning, but make more sense for the same sex S-Ranks.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to find the graphics for the "Husband" and "Wife" icons and changing both of them to say "Lover"?

It keeps the same meaning, but make more sense for the same sex S-Ranks.
I was going to change them to "partner" but so far I haven't been able to successfully recompress an edited .ctpk and get it to work in-game.

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone post a save file with a male-male marriage, male-female marriage, and female-female marriage? I've never played this game before, so I don't have a save that could help me fix the husband/wife status screen display thing.

Also, instructions on how to use the ROM hack corresponding to it. =^-^=

NickTheProgrammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Me I tried to replace Chrom x FeMU with Chrom x Panne and MaMU x Panne with MaMU x FeMU, the game didn't crash and Panne was indeed in Chrom support list and the same for the 2 Robin (used save editing to make the other robin a real MaMU), they were gaining hearts in chapter, but never it was enough to even C support.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So looking back at your Chapter 11 script, you actually made a typo, you wrote レイヤー男 instead of プレイヤー男, however, even after fixing this typo it didn't work, I also added Cordelia and that didn't work either, so we definitely need to edit another file elsewhere.

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have just found the code responsible for choosing whether to show "Husband" or "Wife". The function I think is making the choice is at address 0x001F21BC.

I can't easily test it, though. A way to check my guess is to change (in-game memory) address 0x001F260C from 00 00 C8 43 to 00 00 B4 43. This is copying the previous 4 bytes, at 0x001F2608, to 0x001F260C. If I'm right, then "Husband" will always be displayed for married characters, even for male characters.

In case you're curious, those values are 32-bit IEEE754 floating-point constants. I tried looking for the texture coordinates as integers, but couldn't find any of the magic values clustered together. The floating-point constants are all right next to each other, which is why I think that this function is what I'm looking for.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Oh and btw, I added the BGMs into the repo, I decided it was easier to convert them to .wav and just upload them so that they could be listened to online, as there would be no real way to accurately describe each one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2: