Fire Emblem Awakening Hex Editing Issues

GY49

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening on my laptop via Citra and I wanna do like a Awakening gameplay where I can do the same sex hack and also give Robin a custom hair color. The same sex hack works but as for the custom hair color... not so much... I changed her color by doing the Hex Editor and while it works, there were some issues. (Besides the blue movement thing, that's kinda normal on Citra) For example, the placeholder portrait after the premonition chapter. I don't know if I messed up somewhere or I gotta fix some things with the hex editing. I would appreciate the help considering that it is possible to change the hair color but obviously there are some issues.

Edit: I fixed it!! Turns out the reason why it was like that because it didn't had Robin's name and their info for some reason and I found a way to fix it just by copying Robin's info from the premonition chapter and pasted it in the prologue and now it works!

Fire_Emblem_Awakening_09.08.23_14.14.55.885.pngFire_Emblem_Awakening_09.08.23_16.10.05.816.pngFire_Emblem_Awakening_09.08.23_14.39.03.837.png

Last edited by GY49,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been