OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
image_thumb7.png

Square Enix’s Twitter account confirmed Final Fantasy IX, the last of the original, numbered PsOne Final Fantasy games will be available as a digital download in the future.

Yoichi Wada, CEO and President of Square Enix, announced the news in a video, but didn’t offer any other details. Release date, pricing, and file size should be revealed in the future.

While this news is just for Japan, we’re confident Square Enix USA will release a downloadable version of Final Fantasy IX in North America. We got Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII, after all.
Source.

ShaDeFinale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit happy, IX was my first FF and I'm glad that all the ones after that were better, so I'll probably get this and try to get that 12-hour weapon or whatever that I never could on the original ps.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have always prefered the Final Fantasy games that dont focus so much on technology/steampunk in their games. As such, I can say this is one that I am most looking forward to playing. till got to finish FFXIII though.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
http://kotaku.com/5508145/confirmed-the-be...station-network

there is says that Yoichi Wada (square enix ceo) cofnrimed it was the best ff ever created
Let this be known as well:
The designer (Sakaguchi) has said before that Final Fantasy IX was his favorite game and was the closest thing to what a real Final Fantasy game should be.

And I totally agree with this. How Fantasy-like is a Final Fantasy when everyone's human, no other worlds, etc etc?
IX had awesome gameplay, a great battle system, and a decent story. My favorite for sure.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Empoleom said:
i don't know if i get this i want to beat every FF but this doesn't looks good
Don't judge the game by YouTube gameplay vids my friend.

However, here's a little attempt at persuading you to get it:

wink.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also forgot to say yeah, this is probably my favorite as well

this was the first game that went on my PSP when the ps1 emu injection was perfected

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn, when I first read the title, I read "Final Fantasy IX on DS with same Graphics".

...And I have no fricken clue why. I guess i'm still mad that the best graphics a DS can muster are on a game that's so wickedly hard that I deleted it in frustration.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
Hop2089 said:
Ewww FF IX

Talk about the bottom of the shitbarrel.
have you actually played IX? its easily top 3 in the series alongside VI and IV

I didn't like the character designs, they're horrible compared to VIII which were very good, and the visuals were uninspiring.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*