ROM Hack Final Fantasy Explorers - Gateway Cheats *Not Mine*

darkjust

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hey there cheat.plg use and it works quite well, but the material does not work items , please tell me I should do thanks excuse my bad English

darkjust

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Mi region is usa
Mi proble is the material items (adamantine irons thast stuff ) not work. Please give me asolution

Thanks

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Et voila :).

i've tested it on eur version and i repeat i haven't test the monster cheat (don't even know what are they for ^^).

Give me your feedback ;).
It works in US too, the resonance really helps...

If you open to request, can you set the codes for crystal surge's time so it runs out slowly or not decreasing until certain button is pressed? It helps a lot for building up mutation...

Thanks in advance

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Weird... Especially if it worked for you in the previous version as i didn't change anything... Restarts your console. Of try to deactivate the cheat, finish your quest. And when you return to the combat field reactive it. Usually speaking, cheat shouldn't be active when you're travelling, that's why i found useful to have a activate entry. To activate or desactivate all the cheats in once.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Weird... Especially if it worked for you in the previous version as i didn't change anything... Restarts your console. Of try to deactivate the cheat, finish your quest. And when you return to the combat field reactive it. Usually speaking, cheat shouldn't be active when you're travelling, that's why i found useful to have a activate entry. To activate or desactivate all the cheats in once.
Ok but it's noting, other cheat work and i'm already happy ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good