ROM Hack Final Fantasy Explorers - Gateway Cheats *Not Mine*

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are Items that you cannot find or pick up, like the ones that have the icon of a Key. You need them to forge items like the Night Lotus (Shield) - Onion Sword - Moogle Staff - Chocobo Hammer - etc... Well below are the values to all of these key items, Took a while to find them but here you are, Enjoy :D

Setting below Items to 61 value when editing them will give you 97 items.

Light Cristal - 0825BFC6
Gold Choco Feather - 0825BFC7
Stiltzskin's Diary - 0825BFC8
Soldier Pride - 0825BFC9
Dragoon Lore - 0825BFCA
Mark of Destiny - 0825BFCB
Jenova Cells - 0825BFCC
Phantoma - 0825BFCD
Saviour's Wish - 0825BFCE
Model Gun - 0825BFCF
Ruined Relic - 0825BFD0
Toolbox - 0825BFD1

Reactions: buda81

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh*

Maybe I came late to the party... But it seems no one makes QR codes anymore for the browser exploit for newer games.

Been dying for a Gil one for this game and come to find the only codes are for a method I dunno how to pull off. Is there anyway to translate these into QR scan codes? The ones that worked for the o3DS internet browser cheat?

shiondelibra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There are Items that you cannot find or pick up, like the ones that have the icon of a Key. You need them to forge items like the Night Lotus (Shield) - Onion Sword - Moogle Staff - Chocobo Hammer - etc... Well below are the values to all of these key items, Took a while to find them but here you are, Enjoy :D

Setting below Items to 61 value when editing them will give you 97 items.

Light Cristal - 0825BFC6
Gold Choco Feather - 0825BFC7
Stiltzskin's Diary - 0825BFC8
Soldier Pride - 0825BFC9
Dragoon Lore - 0825BFCA
Mark of Destiny - 0825BFCB
Jenova Cells - 0825BFCC
Phantoma - 0825BFCD
Saviour's Wish - 0825BFCE
Model Gun - 0825BFCF
Ruined Relic - 0825BFD0
Toolbox - 0825BFD1

as places these codes in gateway cheat or gateshark?
format
thx e plz help

Andres B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can these codes be converted into a cheat.plg for NTR 3.3?
Hey @Ripper00420 I have tried to find the correct values in NTR Debugger, but it seems like all of the offsets keep changing all of the time. If you know a way to use dynamic pointers with NTR I might be able to compile a working cheat.plg or if you know someone who might be able to help me with this I would really appreciate that. So far I have tried to contact ioritree but I haven't got a response yet. I'll let you know any progress on this.

unknowndatax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Ripper00420 I have tried to find the correct values in NTR Debugger, but it seems like all of the offsets keep changing all of the time. If you know a way to use dynamic pointers with NTR I might be able to compile a working cheat.plg or if you know someone who might be able to help me with this I would really appreciate that. So far I have tried to contact ioritree but I haven't got a response yet. I'll let you know any progress on this.

After checking 10 times (turning off/on 3ds), 0x081141fc (4 bytes) seems to stay the same. If you go to the value contained there and know how the save file structure works, you can change a lot of things.

Example:
Name location
value[0x081141fc] + 0x22c3f8 + 0x10

GIL
value[0x081141fc] + 0x31424 + 0x10

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good ! :)

I don't have much of plugins as i merely play videos games (i'm more interested in the cheat thing than the game itself x)).
But i can convert gateshark code in plugin if you want ;). Of course if you have some ntr commands you want to turn in plugin just send them to me.

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Good ! :)

I don't have much of plugins as i merely play videos games (i'm more interested in the cheat thing than the game itself x)).
But i can convert gateshark code in plugin if you want ;). Of course if you have some ntr commands you want to turn in plugin just send them to me.
Ok, I would make a list and I will send you a PM tomorrow;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks a lor for your time and your hepl ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho