Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys !

Again a new update for the plugin !
Here's the changelog:
Code:
- Finally got rid of the crash when changing zone/going back to Libertas. You can now use the cheats in peace.
- To do so the monsters cheats will automatically be disabled when travelling,  so you need to re activate them when the loading is done.
- New key's combo:
-- Activate/déactivate the plugin: R + UP;
-- Monster #1: R + Left
-- Monster #2: R + Right
-- Monster #3: R + Down
-- Some for the HP/AP Re-filler (It's written in the menu);
- Resonance is now maxed at 99999 instead of 999;

So the words are: stability and easier to use :)

Download it here.

As always, report what's wrong (or if it's working, it's nice too :P).

Reactions: chronoss

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Weird... Nothing nothing ?

Well, you can see the monsters address in the debug menu (only in exploration/mission though or it will be 0x0), you can refresh it by clicking "get monsters address".
Normally you should have something like 0x08****** for each monster you're actually equipped.

If not or if the values are changing (after refresh, it's not automatic) while you're in the same area (pointers changes everytime you're changing area), there's definitely a change with the 10.6.

Also in the debug menu there's a test menu for editing gils value, go in it and see if the value of your gils is been reading. (You can't change the value for now, still working on those new functions).

Last edited by Nanquitas,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i completely forgot about Mode switching, its working in Mode 2, but Oddly? well before going to bed left the 3DS w/ teh top side closed when i opening it to check the debug menu like you suggested for a split second i saw Resonance Maxed at 999 and HP/AP at 9999

foxtrot08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but i can't confirm that it will work at 100% and don't want to give him some false hope. ;)

But still, as i said, i'll take a look when i have some spared time. :)

If you can post the code for what you have in NTR, i dont mind to test it out on the gateway. =p

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes but I've read that it's not the case for all the code, some works some don't... :(

When i talked about false hope i was talking about the instant cast cheat he ask for.
As i don't have it already and no gateway it's quite time requiring for finding those code. ;)

For the skill's cooldown i'll post the code later, when i have access to my code. :)

On another topic, as you know, ntr plugins don't have access to online functions of the game.
But i've created a version of the plugin which have the multiplayer active.
Are you interest in this version or should i keep the plugin offline ?

foxtrot08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but I've read that it's not the case for all the code, some works some don't... :(

When i talked about false hope i was talking about the instant cast cheat he ask for.
As i don't have it already and no gateway it's quite time requiring for finding those code. ;)

For the skill's cooldown i'll post the code later, when i have access to my code. :)

On another topic, as you know, ntr plugins don't have access to online functions of the game.
But i've created a version of the plugin which have the multiplayer active.
Are you interest in this version or should i keep the plugin offline ?
I would be interested in having the version where i can play online with my friends. Also, not sure if this been asked for, but what about a cheat to instanty use Trance mode over and over? Or Infinite trance mode?

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here the code i use in my plugin for the skill's cooldown:
Code:
WRITEU32(0x004491E8, 0xA0E10000);

So i'm not an expert in gateway's code but you should simply try:
Code:
004491E8 A0E10000

For the multiplayer, i have to finish some things i've changed in the source for compile it, so i'll release it in a couple of days. ;)

Reactions: chronoss

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys !

New update of the plugin. Most of the work is in the code management so no big change for you...
Except one: Multiplayer mode is supported, so you can now play online with your friends and still keep the no cooldown cheats, or the HP/AP infinite etc !
Note:
For the time quest code and the resonance code to work, you have to be the host of the party, plus the resonance code will be shared with your party.

Code:
- Introducing spoilers in plugin, permitting an enhanced navigation in the plugin;
- Support Multiplayer mode ! Yes you can now cheat online even with NTR ! ;)

Download it here.

Just tested it few minutes, didn't really play so report anything going wrong, thanks ! :)

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! :)

I've updated the plugin with a new cheat !
The unlock DLC quests code by @TheDeKay.

So all the thanks goes to him for this code. ;)

Code:
- Infinite HP
- Infinite AP
- Resonance 99999
- No skills cooldown
- No time quest
- Gils MAX
- CP MAX
- All consumables x99
- All Materials x99
- All Atmalith/Magicites x99
- Monster 1, 2, 3 infinite life
- Unlock DLC Quests

-Switch mode (for using another address if the resonance cheat don't work for you)
-Can use the cheats in multiplayer
Code:
- Added the unlock DLC Quest code by @TheDeKay

You can find the source code here.

The sources are a mess, but it was sort of my first "deep" experience with C.
I'm sure there is a lot of code which can be shortened, enhanced even some parts of the code are useless because it's a test or other things unfinished.

But I've stopped working on this and the function I've thought I'll implement won't see daylight anytime soon ad I don't even know if i'll add them one day. ^^

I'm working on my Memory Explorer now so if it can help someone to have a good base for doing plugin with spoiler or else, have fun.
You can also take my main and add it to your plugins, it will permit you to create plugins with multiplayer still enabled.
I do not see why NTR Cheats should stay offline when Gateway Users can cheat online. :P

Attachments

• Updated [31.03.16] Plugin Final Fantasy Explorers.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 6,227

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1