Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition trailer

CIARAN_logo_png_jpgcopy.jpg

Square Enix Ltd. today announced that FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition, will be available on 27th August 2020 for the Nintendo Switch, the PlayStation 4 and iOS and Android mobile devices, allowing adventurers to team up with cross-platform play.

Alongside updates to the visuals and audio, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition features a number of enhancements to make the experience more enchanting than ever. Character voiceovers, online multiplayer with cross-play functionality, new items, and challenging new dungeons and bosses await as players explore a stunning fantasy world and make new memories, calling upon magic and might as they bond with fantastic characters and team up with friends to take down fearsome foes through fun action-RPG gameplay.

Additionally, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition introduces a brand-new ‘Mimic’ feature which will allow players to take the form of various characters they meet on their journey. By collecting stamps and visiting Moogle Houses, or completing difficult dungeons, players will acquire unique crystals which will allow them to change their appearance to that of their favourite FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES characters and continue their adventure in style.

:arrow: Source: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Official Site

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are angry that it's not coming to PC. Meanwhile, I'm angry that they butchered the intro theme. The way they re-did it reminds me of when people sing the U.S. national anthem and try to put too much emphasis on certain notes and measures. It just sounds bad, and it's inconsistent.

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
People are angry that it's not coming to PC. Meanwhile, I'm angry that they butchered the intro theme. The way they re-did it reminds me of when people sing the U.S. national anthem and try to put too much emphasis on certain notes and measures. It just sounds bad, and it's inconsistent.
Noones forcing you to watch the new intro xD

Legendaykai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Squeal
Can't wait. I really hope there's a Japanese voice over option though. Kaze No Ne is just not the same in English.
only playing it if it has an english voice over as im not some filthly weeaboo ifi hearone sound of anything "oniii Chaaan" back to thestoreit goes for not being localised correctly.

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, the mobile versions make sense. In the Chinese market, mobile gaming is huge.

That it does, but it severely limits what the games could be on the consoles.

only playing it if it has an english voice over as im not some filthly weeaboo ifi hearone sound of anything "oniii Chaaan" back to thestoreit goes for not being localised correctly.

You never played the original right? There is no real language Voiceover. More like in the Legend of Zelda games. Its gibberish with subtitles basically.

Last edited by BlackZero500,

Legendaykai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually have 2 copies one sealed with everything in the box with another i opened and play but i never have the volume on i never have i dont really care for audio but now i want to hear what it's like but being a proud english speaker the last thing i want to hear is weebish fap material. that at they all sound the damn same anyway hence why i prefer if somethign is localized i don't hear the ear peircing Oniii Chaan! which offends my ENGLISH ears as it shows a poor localisation and the translators being cheap

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i actually have 2 copies one sealed with everything in the box with another i opened and play but i never have the volume on i never have i dont really care for audio but now i want to hear what it's like but being a proud english speaker the last thing i want to hear is weebish fap material. that at they all sound the damn same anyway hence why i prefer if somethign is localized i don't hear the ear peircing Oniii Chaan! which offends my ENGLISH ears as it shows a poor localisation and the translators being cheap

if you dont care for audio then leave it off. The whole rant about a proud english Speaker and having one extra copy all sealed up sounds so unbelievably pretentious that you are either a troll or just pretty stupid. Calling a whole Language "Weebish Fap Material" is pretty racist on top of that.

But like i said, There is no actual voice Acting. Its comparable to most Legend of Zelda Titles.

First of, leaving the audio off in any game is like cutting off half of the experience. Yeah there are some games with lame soundtracks, but even then. But that said, i actually share your opinion in having a good localization is nice. I am German, but prefer to play almost everything in english because first off in my opinion the language sounds better, and second we often have lame Synchros. Also i cant comprehend why many like Japanese synchros without even speaking japanese. Most of them rant that the Synchros are just better. Well it is a possibility, but you couldnt even notice if it was bad voice acting because you cant fucking understand it! If you can though thats a whole different matter. In games without English Voiceovers i even tend to overhear the voices over reading the subs. Meaning i wont even Notice the Talking right. But i also understand that some games do not have a large enough fanbase outside of Asia so its not worth synchronizing it. Its a pretty big financial investment after all.

EDIT: @Legendaykai : Just looked into other posts you are writing over this forum and holy cow are you an idiot. Im pretty sure now that you have some kind of serious condition (like lost half of your brain to cancer or something like that) and will officially excuse my behaviour because its not fair of me to treat someone disabled on this level that harshly. Im very Sorry.

Last edited by BlackZero500,
Reactions: medoli900

Legendaykai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do greatly appriciate the apology @BlackZero500 I do have minor Paranoia and dyslexia although you have explained pretty much my hatred for the weeaboos I loathe so much and frankly embarrased to be around especially where I work. granted some of the cosplayers are really polite and I befriended one that has even said she's embarrassed to be around them and being a Girl myself I hate it I the people i have met who are "weeaboos" are very Obnoxious and inpolite and say they are japanese and make comeplete assholes of themselves and not to mention they throw a fit when you actually show they are in fact not japanese but a loser that thinks just becuase they watch something in japanese doesn't mean they are actually that race and the reason im so salty is because i'm half Japanese myself as my mother is japanese while my Father is Ciprian and I hate coming to work at gamestop because of it, so i act aggressive to get them to fuck off when in reality im not like that but they been hounding me for so many years i finaly snapped. But I do like one band from Japan called Stance Punks as they are the only music in my Mother's language I like but the artists are Micheal Jackson, One Direction and Tenacious D.

Last edited by Legendaykai,

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I do greatly appriciate the apology @BlackZero500 I do have minor Paranoia and dyslexia although you have explained pretty much my hatred for the weeaboos I loathe so much and frankly embarrased to be around especially where I work. granted some of the cosplayers are really polite and I befriended one that has even said she's embarrassed to be around them and being a Girl myself I hate it I the people i have met who are "weeaboos" are very Obnoxious and in polite and say they are japanese and make comeplete assholes of themselves and not to mention they throw a fit when you actually show they are in fact not japanese but a loser that thinks just becuase they watch something in japanese doesn't mean they are actually that race and the reason im so salty is because i'm half Japanese myself asmy mother is japanese while my Father is Ciprian and I hate coming to work at gamestop because of it, so i act aggressive to get them to fuck off when in reality im not like that but they been hounding me for so many years i finaly snapped. But I do like one band from Japan called Stance Punks as they are the only music in my Mother's language I like but the artists are Micheal Jackson, One Direction and Tenacious D.

how old are you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-