DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grrr.... an early release for the Europeans and a late release for us Americans.
mad.gif

Foiled again by the British!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Plaing the JP version now. There's 4 languages, English, Espanol, Francais and Deutsch. Not that I care, since I can't speak any European languages.

Unlike the previous one, if you choose one language, you don't have to bother clicking it multiple times whenever the game starts. The E and the U are the same here, probably.

Zechron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing the EUR version for about 4 and a half hours and the game has started freezing on me. Sometimes it is at random but there have been two missions that freeze just after unit selection/ pre-fight dialogue. This is incredibly aggravating and game breaking for me as it could happen to important missions so I don't want to go any further.

I use an M3 ds simply with 1.14 firmware
Is there anything I can do to fix this? Would I have better luck with the (U) version once it gets dumped?
This is the only game that seems to do this so I am reasonable sure my cart isn't dying.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mikomaxless said:
ojsinnerz said:
Plaing the JP version now. There's 4 languages, English, Espanol, Francais and Deutsch.

WHAT?! They had that option in the japanese one, as well? Then why the heck did it take 8 months to get to the US?!

SAGSDEHFRTJFRYSZARET
No they didn't... I'm sure that he meant to say EUR version.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
Mikomaxless said:
ojsinnerz said:
Plaing the JP version now. There's 4 languages, English, Espanol, Francais and Deutsch.

WHAT?! They had that option in the japanese one, as well? Then why the heck did it take 8 months to get to the US?!

SAGSDEHFRTJFRYSZARET
No they didn't... I'm sure that he meant to say EUR version.

hahaha how could he be playing the JP version if japanese isn't in the language choices?

NemesisHunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raestloz said:
So, basically EUR is an expanded version of USA version with 3 additional languanges right?

That's right : aside from the language difference, everything else should remain the same. I believe even save files between (E), (J) and (U) versions are compatible (as long as you rename your save files to the same name as the ROM).

Any problems reported for R4DS / M3Simply / CycloDS / M3Real owners out there?

I really don't want to find out some sort of protection-lock implemented by Square-Enix, like they did with that "Thank you for playing" screen during Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Rings Of Fate release period (although I greatly respect them for it in order to counter piracy
yaypsp.gif
).

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
M3Real working good with the EUR version of FFTA2, the only thing you can't do is put Soft-Reset on.
Then it won't work, but no doubt M3Team will fix that soon enough
smile.gif

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
NemesisHunter said:
Raestloz said:
So, basically EUR is an expanded version of USA version with 3 additional languanges right?

That's right : aside from the language difference, everything else should remain the same. I believe even save files between (E), (J) and (U) versions are compatible (as long as you rename your save files to the same name as the ROM).

My character and clan name shows up as ascii chars cuz I named them in Japanese. Anyone know how to rename them?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, the US version also gives the option of choosing Spanish or French as the language, so the EUR only has 1 additional language: German.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to