Gaming FFTA2

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean the tomatoes mission where that girl comes in and agrees to a 4-1 deal for the horn I haven't had any problems with it. Beat it like any other mission R4 1.18. EUR copy of FFTA2. I've played for 3-4 hours total no problems.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well you get the girl theif pretty early, but for more, you meet them at random places after doing an auction. I have 15 members already
happy.gif
and all i do is dispatch them since i'm lazy.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
abaddon41_80 said:
Anyone know why the "Advance" is still in the name? I mean shouldn't it be "Final Fantasy Tactics DS"

It's not Advance, just A2.

Besides, it sounds better than FFTDS, and that matters a lot. Think if Advance Wars were renamed DS Wars, instant phail.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
I know this is early but are there any faqs on list of bazaar items to trade and buy from the store coz' I'm kinda hesitant to trade in my loot to get weapons and armor...

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I haven't checked, but as far as I know, there is no such a FAQ at present, I may be wrong, mind you, check GameFAQs or NeoSeeker, they might have some FAQs or Guides for us gamers

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The FAQs will come. Wait, and they will come. I love the first game, it's essential and should be sold with every GBA, along with Golden Sun. This game looks to be just as good, only put in about 2 hours but I'm off to play it again...

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
Serabii said:
I know this is early but are there any faqs on list of bazaar items to trade and buy from the store coz' I'm kinda hesitant to trade in my loot to get weapons and armor...
yeah, this system of getting weapons kinda sucks
frown.gif
frown.gif
, I also hate that the laws are only applied on the player, what the hell? Why should only the player be limited? I think they made a few steps beck on the way to the new ffta, but it is still great, it just makes me angry that they removed some good features from ffta, like after battle it only says that someone mastered some abilities... why didn't they put the list of characters and their new mastered abilities on the top screen? And why the bodies disappear? In some missions some characters are immortal now, like when fighting that giant chick. Because the characters are scripted to say something after the battle, they can not die because they would vanish... instead of dying, their health just stops at 1HP and they also stop attacking, they only move no the battlefield, but what is this supposed to mean? Makes me really mad everytime it happens
hate2.gif

Edit: does the turn order on the upper screen in battle mode work properly in US version? In EUR version when you cast haste on someone, it often shows that characters are supposed to play twice in a row but then they don't, and sometimes the turns are a bit mixed

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Virusak said:
Serabii said:
yeah, this system of getting weapons kinda sucks
frown.gif
frown.gif
, I also hate that the laws are only applied on the player, what the hell? Why should only the player be limited? I think they made a few steps beck on the way to the new ffta, but it is still great, it just makes me angry that they removed some good features from ffta, like after battle it only says that someone mastered some abilities... why didn't they put the list of characters and their new mastered abilities on the top screen? And why the bodies disappear? In some missions some characters are immortal now, like when fighting that giant chick. Because the characters are scripted to say something after the battle, they can not die because they would vanish... instead of dying, their health just stops at 1HP and they also stop attacking, they only move no the battlefield, but what is this supposed to mean? Makes me really mad everytime it happens
hate2.gif

Edit: does the turn order on the upper screen in battle mode work properly in US version? In EUR version when you cast haste on someone, it often shows that characters are supposed to play twice in a row but then they don't, and sometimes the turns are a bit mixed
Yep, I think that's mostly what I'm pretty sad about.
sleep.gif
The graphics are pretty, the music is great...the story's a bit shallow(I've only played an hour's worth so hopefully it gets better)...*shrugs*

Oh...and how are the clan trials?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've got a question:

When I get loot, there are often weapons with them. But I can never equip them....
And in the shops the weapons that are for sale are almost never usable on one of my characters.
How come?

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
every weapon has only a few jobs that can equip it, in shop in buy menu press L to see for which jobs weapons are aviable. What job has the character you mention?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: strip checkers > nude chess