ROM Hack FFTA2 translation projekt.

D

Deleted User

font table added to the wiki. You can find some text using this. I can give some offset of interesting stuff in the pc.bin if you want.

NoSoulX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
But the font table's only good when translating the text in the game right? There're images that have to be converted to english, like the command menus, etc...

D

Deleted User

But the font table's only good when translating the text in the game right? There're images that have to be converted to english, like the command menus, etc...
Almost everything is in text form. From jobs to abilities, menu commands, weapons, ect.. The only thing that are in graphics are easy to see because they usually have different size of characters.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What tool for windows are you using to apply a table on a file ?

I'm using Table manager + Thingy32, but it seems it doesn't like UTF-8 (or maybe I made a bad tbl file).
If anyone have a better software, let me know.
I just want to check the text in the pc.bin by myself

D

Deleted User

Just because I'm happy :
camarche.png

Now I can go to sleep

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The first try is a success
smile.gif

The jobs are not all reinserted yet and there are still some problems with the physical space available.
It need some work, but I'm sure Deufeufeu will find a way to do it !

Thank you for your hard work so far
grog.gif

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
ft[24] = u''??????????

Is this all we're supposed to do with the kanji table?

Doesn't seem like too much trouble.... but I have to go finish my assignment then go to work. I can do it later tonight, or tomorrow. But I guess someone else would have done it by then.
frown.gif

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Hehe?the kanji are even smaller when I type on my laptop.... This is slow! I'm looking up every kanji. But it's fun! I love kanji. I'm sure someone who can just read everything without a dictionary will come along soon.

Don't worry, I'm not going to make a post for every line! Just thought I'd do one more before I head off.

ft[25] = u''??????????

The one in red I wasn't 100% sure. Should be right, I guess.

Edit: Ok... maybe just one or two more... (I'm addicted)

ft[26] = u''??????????

ft[27] = u''??????????

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't put spaces between words because the example (ft[1] = u'ぁあぃいぅうぇえぉお) doesn't have any.

I don't understand how this is going to be used... Is this just to make it easier for deufeufeu to search for text or something?

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
????I thought that was just how they looked before you change encoding to Shift-JIS?

If he wants them like that he can just use what I've done and change encoding right? Should I just keep doing what I'm doing?

LOL. One of the other d00ds with advanced kanji could probably rip through this list in 30 minutes.

ft[28] = u''??????????

ft[29] = u''??????????

ft[30] = u''??????????

ft[31] = u''??????????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2