Hacking #FEGecko: Trainer GUI for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

bino420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get it to find the my yen by putting the scan to and from address as 4C3305A8 but when i poke the code that are on the editor its crashes the game as soon as i press poke and this is what i get as the code offset
42209600 (+0x2841140)

Reactions: MiMiCAX

ggd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problem here... I'll try it again to see if I'm just goofin' something up

The codes worked for my US version. Keep in mind that they don't work for the Restoration patch but do seem to work without it. I just changed all of the stats in the original US version then switched to the patched version afterwards.

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The codes worked for my US version. Keep in mind that they don't work for the Restoration patch but do seem to work without it. I just changed all of the stats in the original US version then switched to the patched version afterwards.

They do end up finding a candidate, but whenever I pick it and change my amount of Yen, it freezes.

Should I not be changing the amount of money I have?

sleepymanakete

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#FEGecko seems to connect to my wii u everything else refuses....I scanned 4C3305A8-4C3305AC and 4C330000-4C340000.

I get "Failed to parse Scan From address".

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#FEGecko seems to connect to my wii u everything else refuses....I scanned 4C3305A8-4C3305AC and 4C330000-4C340000.

I get "Failed to parse Scan From address".

Make sure to add 0x in front of it, for example, 0x4C3305A8 , you wont get that error anymore

That being said that value worked for me and i found it without the reincarnation patch, but nothing with the patch. However the game immediatly froze whenever i poked one of the default codes e.g Itsukis health 9999

Reactions: sleepymanakete

Laucian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I think I have an idea of whats happening, sorry if it's a bit confusing, I'm not very familiar with this. I think whatever part of the program is applying the offset isn't working properly. The reason is that if I put the codes from here in manually in the "Custom Codes" tab they work fine. And if I add the offset +2841140 to the codes in the #FEGecko code file and then put them in the "custom codes" tab, they work. However they only seem to work with the non-patched version of the game. I've attached my version of the code file for others to try, make sure to backup the initial code file then put this on in the "codes" subfolder. Note that this only has a handful of codes because I'm lazy.

Attachments

• sfe_v1.0.0u.txt
    238 bytes · Views: 390

Trine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Alright, I think I have an idea of whats happening, sorry if it's a bit confusing, I'm not very familiar with this. I think whatever part of the program is applying the offset isn't working properly. The reason is that if I put the codes from here in manually in the "Custom Codes" tab they work fine. And if I add the offset +2841140 to the codes in the #FEGecko code file and then put them in the "custom codes" tab, they work. However they only seem to work with the non-patched version of the game. I've attached my version of the code file for others to try, make sure to backup the initial code file then put this on in the "codes" subfolder. Note that this only has a handful of codes because I'm lazy.

Thanks!!! it work on 5.5.1+loadiine gx2, no more crashing with that buzzing sound!!

So now we need someone to make the code file for us

Last edited by Trine,

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah something I forgot to mention, while it only seems to work with the un-patched version, you can move you saves between the patched and un-patched versions freely.

Yea, its a bit of a pain, but some progress is better than no progress, and its not like you lose anything outta of it. Also thank you for discovering a method of implementing codes, as it works perfectly, so now we just have to find the codes and compile them into a codes list until someone finds a solution to the main problem

sleepymanakete

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This worked thank you!

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Atcually one thing I did try however, was take your code file and manually added the codes that you linked in the first page to the custom codes, poked, it worked, then I started to manually add the codes to the code file, closed fe gecko, reopened, reconnected, and poked some values from the code file without using the custom codes tab, it atcually worked without crashing. However, when trying with multiple save files to recreate it, it didnt work, but i just wanted to note that one specific odd instance where it atcually worked. I would like to note though, is that it no longer crashes on poke, it just does nothing (while manually adding them in custom codes work). Regardless, here is the code file with what you put in in addition to the working codes on the first page, so at the very least people can have an offline version and spend a little less time copying and pasting codes

Attachments

• sfe_v1.0.0u.txt
    698 bytes · Views: 387
Last edited by Latios12,

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atcually one thing I did try however, was take your code file and manually added the codes that you linked in the first page to the custom codes, poked, it worked, then I started to manually add the codes to the code file, closed fe gecko, reopened, reconnected, and poked some values from the code file without using the custom codes tab, it atcually worked without crashing. However, when trying with multiple save files to recreate it, it didnt work, but i just wanted to note that one specific odd instance where it atcually worked. I would like to note though, is that it no longer crashes on poke, it just does nothing (while manually adding them in custom codes work). Regardless, here is the code file with what you put in in addition to the working codes on the first page, so at the very least people can have an offline version and spend a little less time copying and pasting codes

Sorry to ask, but could you show me the steps on how to manually put copy and paste the codes to do it?

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask, but could you show me the steps on how to manually put copy and paste the codes to do it?

Im already assuming you have fe gecko open, everything working aka you are connected to your wii u and you scanned addresses and found a match, then applied it and all you need to do is just copy and paste, if not, go to earlier in this thread for scanning addresses and some other thread for connecting your wii u (generally finding the wii u ip adress and inputting it in the top left text box, followd by selecting the offset depending on region, then hitting the link button)

1. download the txt file i linked in my last post, go to whereever the download location is you put it in and open it.
2. Select your code, for example max yen and copy it ( e.g 4C3305A8 05F5E0FF)
3. go to the custom codes tab in fe gecko and click add new entry
4. In the small text box, put in a name ( i dont think it matters, just as long as you know what it does)
5. In the giant text box, but in the code (4C3305A8 05F5E0FF for yen) and just click the the square box with a pencil in it to poke your new value, if done correctly, youll get confirmation in blue at the bottom of the program (or an error if done incorrectly)
6. Test it in game by going to the pause menu and checking your yen value, if its at 99999999 then it works (For codes such as max stage rank and max exp for a character, you will have to win a battle and obtain exp)
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for every single code

Just a reminder, this only works if you have an unpatched game, so if you have patched one, get an unpatched version and temporarily replace it until you have all the codes you want, save data are unaffected by patches in this game

Last edited by Latios12,
Reactions: Mandikiri

bino420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5.5.1 OS US version

SKILL BOOK & Clap Track
Memory address-4C33064C
change value to(99)-00630063
No Clap Track(99)-00630000
No Skill Book(99)-00000063
TREASURE KEY
Memory address-4C330670
change value to(99)-00630000
Prestige Star
Memory address- 4C330ACE
change value to(99)--0063
2&3
Memory address- 4C330AD0
change value to(99)-00630063

4&5
Memory address- 4C330AD4
change value to(99-00630063
Memory address- 4C330AD8
Master Seal
Memory address-4C330AA4

Reactions: sleepymanakete

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im already assuming you have fe gecko open, everything working aka you are connected to your wii u and you scanned addresses and found a match, then applied it and all you need to do is just copy and paste, if not, go to earlier in this thread for scanning addresses and some other thread for connecting your wii u (generally finding the wii u ip adress and inputting it in the top left text box, followd by selecting the offset depending on region, then hitting the link button)

1. download the txt file i linked in my last post, go to whereever the download location is you put it in and open it.
2. Select your code, for example max yen and copy it ( e.g 4C3305A8 05F5E0FF)
3. go to the custom codes tab in fe gecko and click add new entry
4. In the small text box, put in a name ( i dont think it matters, just as long as you know what it does)
5. In the giant text box, but in the code (4C3305A8 05F5E0FF for yen) and just click the the square box with a pencil in it to poke your new value, if done correctly, youll get confirmation in blue at the bottom of the program (or an error if done incorrectly)
6. Test it in game by going to the pause menu and checking your yen value, if its at 99999999 then it works (For codes such as max stage rank and max exp for a character, you will have to win a battle and obtain exp)
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for every single code

Just a reminder, this only works if you have an unpatched game, so if you have patched one, get an unpatched version and temporarily replace it until you have all the codes you want, save data are unaffected by patches in this game

Sounds good. Yes I get connected and everything. Going to try the steps you mentioned. Question, am I able to use the codes that the editor comes with? Or should I use the ones you uploaded? I asked, because I wouldn't mind updating the whole list and uploading it here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...