ROM Hack [FE Fates] A way to unlock hero battles without amiibo?

Yumeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I use NTR 3.2 to load the Hero Battles paralogue gamedata file, I put it in a feif folder because that's what the JPN plugin requires, but nothing happens, what's the file location you have to use for JPN Special Edition with english translation? I'm kind of confused here.

silvos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Luma 3DS Custom Firmare and NTR 3.2 on an old 3DS. I am playing a real digital copy of Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. I cannot get this to work on that version, I believe everything here is targeting the special edition specifically?

Is there anyway I can unlock the hero paralogues on FE: Fates Birthright (USA btw).

silvos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh crap! I got it!

Following this thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-expanded-same-sex-marriage-patch-wip.416109/

Used the plugin folder from there along with naming the game folder "Birthright". So now my card looks like:

SD:/plugin/0004000000179400/layeredfs.plg
SD:/plugin/0004000000179400/_layeredfs.plg
SD:/plugin/0004000000179400/._0004000000179400
SD:/Birthright/GameData/GameData.bin.lz

I booted up my chapter 20 save from the hoshido branch, and went to world map and BOOM Hero Missions. I also have the conquest branch unlocked but I'm sure now that I saw it work it should be good.

Ohana_Honokusu

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playing Revelation with Conquest as main game, the units aren't showing up
SD:/plugin/conquestID/layeredfs.plg
SD:/Revelation/GameData
SD:/Revelation/castle

Reactions: Riku358

Kyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello mungry , the European version of fire emblem is out and unfortunately I do not possess all the amiibos and therefore its 'd be to see if it is possible to make patch is compatible for the European , thank you very much for your help.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
hello mungry , the European version of fire emblem is out and unfortunately I do not possess all the amiibos and therefore its 'd be to see if it is possible to make patch is compatible for the European , thank you very much for your help.
The files are the same, the only thing you need to do is get yourself an European Version of the layeredfs plugin for NTR for whatever version of the game you have.

I think I have one here for the EUR SE, just use this layeredfs with the files from the original post, the filepath for hacks mirrors the exact folder used for the USA SE (fefatesSE).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wynmbi69jn4lwxj/EUR Special Edition.7z?dl=1

joyoshi

ICUP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can't get it to work. Playing on Birthright copy with the Revelation path, EU 3ds USA RF game. This is what I have:
SD\plugin\usbirthrightid\layeredfs.plg
SD\Birthright\GameData\GameData.bin.lz

What am I missing?

Edit: I do get a green flash when starting up the game.

Last edited by joyoshi,

Kyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The files are the same, the only thing you need to do is get yourself an European Version of the layeredfs plugin for NTR for whatever version of the game you have.

I think I have one here for the EUR SE, just use this layeredfs with the files from the original post, the filepath for hacks mirrors the exact folder used for the USA SE (fefatesSE).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wynmbi69jn4lwxj/EUR Special Edition.7z?dl=1

Thanks but im french and i don't understand all but have you some tuto for doing this ?

ChrisXYZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really want to this but I´ve got so many questions.
What do I have to download and where do I have to put it?
I have Birthright with the the other 2 routes downloaded. (I´m currently playing conquest)
Can someone help :c?

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys, I'm kinda lost here.
Can someone point me out to the plugin that reproduces only a normal Amiibo interaction behaviour? I don't want to add things that should not be in the game, mainly to avoid ban for example, I just want to unlock the Amiibo content as if I had actually bought Amiibos.

Thank you!

Arceus922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
@DeathChaos25 Sorry for bothering you but the dropbox links aren't working anymore! Can you please re-upload them??? (And if you can make one complete pack for the European version of FE:f) Thanks prior and have a nice day!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.