Favorite combination of ice cream and soda?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Coke is a bit too sweet for me, but overall they are pretty much the same.
i thought pepsi was the slightly sweeter one and that was why many people preferred it in a taste test...?
and some argue yes, nicer in a taste test, but as a drink to consume, sweeter doesn't mean better, and coke is preferred.
ridiculous either way ;)

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted-379826

Is this supposed to be you actually dumping the pop into the ice cream bowl?

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this doesn't pertain to what you're asking for, but I like Certain kinds of klondike bar.
What would you do for a klondike bar?
I would buy it from a grocery store like any normal person would.

Reactions: Xandrid and zezzo

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soda mixed with ice cream, never really heard of that combination, this is sounding very interesting :creep:
It is, is known as ice cream float in america. I encourage everyone to try at least once, sample? :P
Chrome_20160913_170132.png

Oh.. the combination with ice cream. Sorry. :)
Chocolate would be the least popular flavor to combine with soda so i understand. :P
Is this supposed to be you actually dumping the pop into the ice cream bowl?
I guess so, but i use a cup, and spoon to stir it up then drink with straw. I do it at mcdonalds. :D
Heh... I guess you could say... Whatever FLOATS your boat

Heheh
I see what you did there. :creep:

pu7ysm.jpg

Reactions: CIAwesome526

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
It is, is known as ice cream float in america. I encourage everyone to try at least once, sample? :P
View attachment 62635

Chocolate would be the least popular flavor to combine with soda so i understand. :P

I guess so, but i use a cup, and spoon to stir it up then drink with straw. I do it at mcdonalds. :D

I see what you did there. :creep:

pu7ysm.jpg
I probably will try it, with my favorite kinds of soda like sprite, but question do you let it freeze with the ice cream when you want to save it?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably will try it, with my favorite kinds of soda like sprite, but question do you let it freeze with the ice cream when you want to save it?
Well i guess how i do it is just have the ice cream in the freezer, and soda at room tempature, most likely combine them will make the drink cold since the ice cream is already, and maybe make it melt slightly faster with the higher tempture soda. just make sure you add the soda last, so you can estimate how much to not overflow. :)

I'm not a professional, is littereally homebrew to me. :P
You could maybe find a restarunt that perhaps sell them and see hows is sold, or youtube tutorial.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Well i guess how i do it is just have the ice cream in the freezer, and soda at room tempature, most likely combine them will make the drink cold since the ice cream is already, and maybe make it melt slightly faster with the higher tempture soda. just make sure you add the soda last, so you can estimate how much to not overflow. :)

I'm not a professional, is littereally homebrew to me. :P
You could maybe find a restarunt that perhaps sell them and see hows is sold, or youtube tutorial.

Very interesting, I really wanna try this now, thanks for the idea :hrth:

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Grape or orange soda and the really white kind of vanilla ice cream (not a racist statement).

A&W still serve a really good root beer float, i think they use soft-serve ice cream, which could be key.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1