ROM Hack [Fan-Translation] Fire Emblem: If (Fates)

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more thing to ask:
If a newer Version arrives, with more translations, can I copy my savegame simply with svdt? Assuming I would have to download another cia for it and delete the old one.
No need. Any saves one the second and 3rd pages save to the sd card.

OrangeFlavored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any breakdown somewhere of what is left that isn't translated yet in the most recent patch? (Excluding DLC stuff.) I know most of the supports are not, anything else? Are things like paralogues translated? Other random text such as around the castle or whatever?

codePhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
Sao Tome and Principe
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share this. (Please let me know if I'm not.)

To anyone who has a JPN 3DS and bought the game from the eShop:
You can use NTR CFW with a LayeredFS plugin to run the patch. From what I can see everything works, including the Invisible Kingdom and other DLC.

Fire Emblem If Translation NTR-CFW Plugin

Just drop them on your SD card, copy the rom files from both patches to the "LayeredEmblem" folder and you're all set!
This may work on non-Japanese systems but you would have to get the eShop CIA from somewhere. (It's different to the special and split versions.)

Thanks to the team working on this!

Last edited by codePhantom,
Reactions: juniperlee

juniperlee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share this. (Please let me know if I'm not.)

To anyone who has a JPN 3DS and bought the game from the eShop:
You can use NTR CFW with a LayeredFS plugin to run the patch. From what I can see everything works, including the Invisible Kingdom and other DLC.

Fire Emblem If Translation NTR-CFW Version

Just drop them on your SD card, copy the rom files from both patches to the "LayeredEmblem" folder and you're all set!
This may work on non-Japanese systems but you would have to get the eShop CIA from somewhere. (It's different to the special and split versions.)

Thanks to the team working on this!
does ntr-cfw works with pre-patched rom? or it needs clean rom to use ?

codePhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
Sao Tome and Principe
I'm not sure what you're asking. How would it be pre-patched at all?
As far as I know-- which isn't much-- it would only work with the eShop version of the game.
I don't believe there's a ROM release for that version, pre-patched or otherwise.

The file is just an NTR plugin to point to the translated files on your SD card instead of the Japanese ones in the game.

Eternal Ant

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions, but they aren't crazy ones.

1. Does this patch have an english translation of the CGI cutscenes and My Room+Skinship lines?
2. Is there an english translation for Invisible Kingdom for anyone that's importing FE:if Special Edition?

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions, but they aren't crazy ones.

1. Does this patch have an english translation of the CGI cutscenes and My Room+Skinship lines?
2. Is there an english translation for Invisible Kingdom for anyone that's importing FE:if Special Edition?
1. No and yes
2. Yes. But you'll still need CFW to make it work.

Immahnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm curious, will the controversial for no reason "gay conversion" (since it wasn't gay conversion) scene be translated without changing it from the original? The one with Soleil at S rank?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well done! I want to play soon as possible O3o
I'm looking if( sorry XD) the guys here want to start a project, can we use yours translation to make a Brazilian portuguese translation? o3o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps