Fallout 4 is coming

f4.jpg
Bethesda just started a countdown timer at http://fallout.bethsoft.com which is expected to lead to an official announcement of the next Fallout title sometime tomorrow.

:arrow:Countdown

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why they didn't wait with this till E3. Especially since everybody and their dog suspected it to debut at E3.
Probably because we have had enough annoying countdowns. The fake Fallout 4 one, the current Zero Escape 3 one (that's been going for months)... give us real info, already!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I wonder why they didn't wait with this till E3. Especially since everybody and their dog suspected it to debut at E3.
maybe so it grants more attention and bring more people to e3? because before we could only guess about it, right? (didnt know if fallout 4 was confirmed or just rumours)

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
maybe so it grants more attention and bring more people to e3? because before we could only guess about it, right? (didnt know if fallout 4 was confirmed or just rumours)
Well it's been years since Fallout 3 came out and ever since Bethesda got a own E3 press conference you had to count 1 + 1 and realize something big was coming. It was pretty obvious we would see Fallout 4.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hopefully it doesnt become a crashout like fallout 3. Until today I couldn't play the game. On W7 it used to crash often, on W8 it doesnt even start.
I played the GOTY without a single crash from start to finish on a MacBook Pro via bootcamp, which is probably the most gimped setting for a gaming laptop. I guess your miles vary depending on your settings?

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yessss... Bring It On!! Probably be little more than the couple of seconds footage we got like Doom recently got, or maybe something like what we got with Skyrim, saving game footage for e3 - either way, can't wait! :D

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm. Brings back memories. Shooting super mutants with a hunting rifle in the beginning of fallout 3 never ended well for me. I really hope this is not some lame cash grab, but knowing Bethesda they will make a great game. What I hope for is an extremely large map and a vehicle. That's what I want. Also otters. Cause they are OP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-