Hacking GBA Ez flash omega dont save on gameboy sp but can save on the gameboy advanced

kcalbDemon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nothing like that in my SP and it does have the colour of someone spilled something or dirt from your bag got in the slot. Could also be causing what you see so I would consider getting it out of there.
Worse is it looks like it is on the GB/GBC slide as well (the little slider just to the right is what detects when a GB/GBC cart has been put in and sets things accordingly, others reading along if your screen boots up in GBC mode then check that is not stuck down).

As it is on on the pins (we hope anyway) you can probably mechanically do something there. I would get a wooden or plastic tooth pick (stuzzicadenti?) and see if I can remove a bit with one of those, though I have steady hands and have done this a lot so if you are not that then get someone that is as bending one of those pins would not be good. Fortunately if it is food then they usually respond to IPA and other such solvents far more readily than most things making pins dirty.
Ok, is the battery, charging 0 issues saving the Game finally, i try 3 times on charging and all good, i gonna try with battery now

kcalbDemon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
From your complicated description, I can probably only understand that EZ-FLASH OMEGA does not always fail to save on your SP, but is sometimes good and sometimes bad. And it always saves properly on your GBA.

So my advice is the same as @FAST6191 , you may need to completely check your GBASP, most likely by replacing the card slot.

TApo85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
From your complicated description, I can probably only understand that EZ-FLASH OMEGA does not always fail to save on your SP, but is sometimes good and sometimes bad. And it always saves properly on your GBA.

So my advice is the same as @FAST6191 , you may need to completely check your GBASP, most likely by replacing the card slot.
Oh no, i bought a new "ez flash omega definitive editon" it works perfectly on gba and gba sp. But "ez flash omega" still doesn't work, it can only play games copied to nor flash, but booting directly is error. I think the shell of "ez flash omega" does not match the slot of gba or gba sp depending on the production batch. I don't have your dealer in my country, so don't ask me to send it for warranty. Sorry i use google translate.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Oh no, i bought a new "ez flash omega definitive editon" it works perfectly on gba and gba sp. But "ez flash omega" still doesn't work, it can only play games copied to nor flash, but booting directly is error. I think the shell of "ez flash omega" does not match the slot of gba or gba sp depending on the production batch. I don't have your dealer in my country, so don't ask me to send it for warranty. Sorry i use google translate.
If you encounter the direct boot error, you can do the diagnose by power up the GBA with SELECT key pressed. then you will enter the safe mode, choose Test Card option to see what is it displaying.

TApo85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
If you encounter the direct boot error, you can do the diagnose by power up the GBA with SELECT key pressed. then you will enter the safe mode, choose Test Card option to see what is it displaying.
Test card: S71, S98 all ok, but i can't direct boot gba, gbc, gb, nes game. Only gba games that have been copied to nor flash will work fine.

kcalbDemon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Kinda wonder on the reply on this one... has this been resolved?
No, i sell the ez flash Omega (non definitive edition) the store dont wat to refund me so i sell it, now i am saving money for the everdrive

At the end, the Gameboy sp model 101 (on 001 it's working fine) have a problem with the ez flash Omega, on reddit i talk to many users with the same problem, this problem it's just on the 101, i think it's a software problem than a hardware problem

It's a shame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o