Hacking EZ Flash IV is being discontinued!

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't have one, but I know for a fact that Mother 3 works if u write it to the nor memory.

Some people get a copy of the rom that becomes slightly oversized after the translation patch. This is what doesn't fit in NOR for most people. If he can get it to run, that would be great for him.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not really especially when yon chinaman explains on his site that he upped the price just to match market prices

I've been around gba flash carts since they first came out or more like I've been around handheld flash carts since the super smart card by ccl.

anyway isn't this device a $27 device.. discontinued though but not rare at all. just nobody seems to part with what they buy.

Poor man's gba flashcart is the 3in1.

Everyone complaining that a gba flashcart is around 50 bucks has been around DS flashcarts for too long.

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
not really especially when yon chinaman explains on his site that he upped the price just to match market prices

I'm pretty sure its not just the chinese who follow market forces in pricing. Hell the fact they state straight out why they increased it is more honesty than you'd see from most western businesses.
Almost funny considering most westerners pride themselves in our unabaited capitalism while the chinese still call themselves communists (its not true, but still), and you're accusing them of poor form in following market forces.

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
I find the cheapest price, Official stock may have more. http://www.r4igold3ds.com/products/EZ-Flash-iV-EZFlash-iV-GBA-card-for-Nintendo-GBA-DS-DS-Lite.html,only USD$39.50 and freeshipping.

Nice find mate! Also nice username!

So we officially went from "omg where could I find an EZ4 please please" to sellers fighting to their teeth over customers (R4igold3ds just 1-upped RHS.hk by lowering the price just 0.50$ lower than RHS, down from 60$ just a couple of days ago).

We have a case of "beat the iron while it's hot" defying the "demand and offer" rule. Good times for people wanting to buy a couple of backup EZ4s. Bought a pair myself from RHS, already confirmed to be shipped (2 days after the order).

Also, good time for European shops willing to stockpile on them and then sell them for 60€ (80$) for the years to come.

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
In Mexico the EZ Flash IV it's completely out of stock. I was lucky to find a seller via Mercado Libre (Mexican Ebay) who sold me two flashcarts, the original EZ Flash IV and the EZ Flash V 3 in 1 Expansion pack for about $900 mexican pesos ($70 dollars). I guess the guy didn't know anything about the rarity of this GBA flashcarts. :yaysp:

bitbite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone having tracking issues with RHS.HK?

I placed a order that was shipped on 8/26/2013, and the HKpost tracking number doesn't work at all.

Menas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, I can't track it either. I have contacted 'em and they said it takes 2-3 days to track it, but it doesn't seem to work.

bitbite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
on site tracking doesn't work for rhs. try hong kong post's site. my tracking is shown there.

I try HK post tracking site, but it keeps coming up with

The tracking result of the item (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) is presently not available. Please try again later.

Its been doing that for over 2 weeks now. No change.
The last time I ordered from RHS it arrived under two weeks, and the tracking number worked after 5 days....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...