Hacking Ez-Flash II Loader problem

KirbyPink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently had Pokémon Mystery Dungeon on my cart. Now that i removed it and formated it. The cart won´t make a loader.
I first select Gba loader then pick a the roms and it get´s these wierd letters there 3 I>`*^ something and it wont burn the gba roms.

What´s the problem? I had Poke before then switched to loader and that worked fine.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you formatted your card (via the option in the patching program), it's blank afterwards. Then when you write a game on, it automatically creates a loader.

KirbyPink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, it does make a loader. But, it won´t burn the games. The loader should say loader but its wierd letters and numbers instead. And if i hit burn it wont start the burning process.
unsure.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You did not try an online update by any chance did you? (if so delete EZClient and uncompress a new version).

Also try running a rom check on your cart.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what fast6191 said, and also how would you know it's a loader if it's all random jumbled up characters? Try burning games 1 by 1, sometimes that helps because my client runs into problems sometimes when I patch a batch of games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: wet summers are much better than wet winters I think. Horrible for it to be cold AND rainy for a... +1