Ez-Flash II Loader problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by KirbyPink, Oct 4, 2006.

1. KirbyPink
    OP

KirbyPink GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2006
    Gbatemp
    I recently had Pokémon Mystery Dungeon on my cart. Now that i removed it and formated it. The cart won´t make a loader.
    I first select Gba loader then pick a the roms and it get´s these wierd letters there 3 I>`*^ something and it wont burn the gba roms.

What´s the problem? I had Poke before then switched to loader and that worked fine.

2. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    if you formatted your card (via the option in the patching program), it's blank afterwards. Then when you write a game on, it automatically creates a loader.

3. KirbyPink
    OP

KirbyPink GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2006
    Gbatemp
    Yes, it does make a loader. But, it won´t burn the games. The loader should say loader but its wierd letters and numbers instead. And if i hit burn it wont start the burning process. [​IMG]

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    You did not try an online update by any chance did you? (if so delete EZClient and uncompress a new version).

Also try running a rom check on your cart.

5. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    what fast6191 said, and also how would you know it's a loader if it's all random jumbled up characters? Try burning games 1 by 1, sometimes that helps because my client runs into problems sometimes when I patch a batch of games.

6. KirbyPink
    OP

KirbyPink GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2006
    Gbatemp
    Thanks fast! That worked great [​IMG] *gives you a jar of unlimeted cookies*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice