Ez-Flash II Loader problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by KirbyPink, Oct 4, 2006.

Oct 4, 2006

Ez-Flash II Loader problem by KirbyPink at 3:52 AM (804 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. KirbyPink
    OP

Member KirbyPink GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    I recently had Pokémon Mystery Dungeon on my cart. Now that i removed it and formated it. The cart won´t make a loader.
    I first select Gba loader then pick a the roms and it get´s these wierd letters there 3 I>`*^ something and it wont burn the gba roms.

What´s the problem? I had Poke before then switched to loader and that worked fine.

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    if you formatted your card (via the option in the patching program), it's blank afterwards. Then when you write a game on, it automatically creates a loader.

3. KirbyPink
    OP

Sweden
    Yes, it does make a loader. But, it won´t burn the games. The loader should say loader but its wierd letters and numbers instead. And if i hit burn it wont start the burning process. [​IMG]

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    You did not try an online update by any chance did you? (if so delete EZClient and uncompress a new version).

Also try running a rom check on your cart.

5. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    what fast6191 said, and also how would you know it's a loader if it's all random jumbled up characters? Try burning games 1 by 1, sometimes that helps because my client runs into problems sometimes when I patch a batch of games.

6. KirbyPink
    OP

Sweden
    Thanks fast! That worked great [​IMG] *gives you a jar of unlimeted cookies*