EZ Flash 3 in 1 V

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by jamieshan, Jan 7, 2009.

Jan 7, 2009

EZ Flash 3 in 1 V by jamieshan at 5:28 AM (818 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. jamieshan
    OP

Newcomer jamieshan Member

United States
    I know you guys have seen tons of these questions, but after trying every suggestion in seemingly ever related forum I am almost ready to give up. Here's my set up and my issue. Cyclo DS Evolution - EZ Flash 3 in 1 V - and a DS Lite. I finally figured out how to get my GBA games to work, but I have not been able to get the cart to rumble. Since I just got my EZ Flash 3 in 1 today, I'm not sure which software combination I should be using to make it rumble. I currently have loaded Rudolph's GBA Loader (58b) and the Soft Reset file both installed on the root of my memory card. I am using the 1.86 Kernel taken from the EZ-Flash website.

When I go into EZ Loader to change the rumble settings of the EZ Flash pressing the right trigger 3 times doesn't take me to the settings screen. It just toggles between NOR and SRAM modes. That's where I'm stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!

By the way I started this discussion in the GBA section before realizing I was posting in the wrong forum. Sorry.

jamieshan

2. jamieshan
    OP

Newcomer jamieshan Member

United States
    UPDATE-

I've finally gotten into the settings of GBA Exploader to change the rumble settings, but when it attempts to do the soft reset my system just freezes on a blue screen with the following message: Reloading excutable... Please wait. I Have to power it off to to unfreeze it, but then the changes I made to the rumble settings are lost! Thanks ahead of time for the help!

jamieshan

3. Giggers

Newcomer Giggers Newbie

Canada
    Exact Same Problem.
    Plus "Rumble" is greyed out in official DS games.

Any thoughts?

4. dafuzzbudd

Newcomer dafuzzbudd Newbie

United States
    The newer ex flash 3-in-1 cards have a new chipset without the correct software to support it. My card (bought Dec28) can laod gba games with the new gba exploader 58b. I can see the 3rd menu with the ram/rumble options but they dont work once i select them. I've tried patching my browser nds file and my rumble compatable games and have had no luck. I've done a lot of searching and it seems we have to wait for the new ez flash card chipset to have a wider support.