ROM Hack Element hunter translation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to add those vertical bars to every page, there are too many lines that go across multiple strings.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
We're a few days away from the second patch. Most menus and system messages have been translated. A huge thanks to everyone who contributed to the translation!
yay.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
We're a few days away from the second patch. Most menus and system messages have been translated. A huge thanks to everyone who contributed to the translation!
yay.gif

Awesome! Menus are all I need to make me perfectly happy with this game.

QUOTE(clegion @ Nov 7 2009, 10:12 AM) ahh i see, it's okay though

how far is the equipment going?, and item
There are items and equipment beyond the elements? I've played over 1/4th the game and seriously didn't notice.

M

multiboy2k

That's great news!
Menus make all the difference for a game like this. I really hope n pray that a good translator will step up to the plate and help.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. The menus definitely made it easier to play, and understand what I've been doing all along.

I noticed a tiny problem with text occasionally overlapping. The first I've found is in the solo Quest Missions menu, in Area 2 (Midori Moyu Chi) when hovering over mission 03C. The text in the 2nd box says "Rare Metal" then to the right of it, it looks like "5 g" is overlapping with the word "chemical". This also happens in solo Quest in Area 3 (Akaki Iwane) when hovering over mission 12C+ ("Liquid" then 10 g overlapping with Chemical element). I would check more of them, but I haven't unlocked em yet.

I'm looking forward to 2.0.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
injected11 said:
Sweet. The menus definitely made it easier to play, and understand what I've been doing all along.

I noticed a tiny problem with text occasionally overlapping. The first I've found is in the solo Quest Missions menu, in Area 2 (Midori Moyu Chi) when hovering over mission 03C. The text in the 2nd box says "Rare Metal" then to the right of it, it looks like "5 g" is overlapping with the word "chemical". This also happens in solo Quest in Area 3 (Akaki Iwane) when hovering over mission 12C+ ("Liquid" then 10 g overlapping with Chemical element). I would check more of them, but I haven't unlocked em yet.

I'm looking forward to 2.0.
Thanks for that, I'll see what I can do but there are lot of text overlapping issues, I was thinking of changing the font to a 8x8 one, which will create problems just for the character naming screen but I'm not sure...What do you guys want?

Edit: I might be able to add a new font just for the character naming screen and have it use it, I'll see if I can do that.

stealth20k

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Noitora, why do you do so many in my opinion "non complete" translations instead of putting in the time and doing something decent. Everyone wants complete translations. Most people dont even waste there time with these menu patches.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
stealth20k said:
Hey Noitora, why do you do so many in my opinion "non complete" translations instead of putting in the time and doing something decent. Everyone wants complete translations. Most people dont even waste there time with these menu patches.
Sorry dude, Romhacking may seem easy to you but here's a list of my translation projects and the reasons I stopped working on them...

Hajime no Ippo THE FIGHTING! DS: Almost translated fully, just needs a few edits here and there.
Super Robot Taisen K: I translated as many menus as I could but I can't hack the script so it was pointless to continue working on it.
Super Robot Taisen W: The same as above.
Bleach The Third Phantom: Got released in the US.
Dragon Ball DS: Got released in the US.
Mugen no Frontier - Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Got released in the US before the translation could be finished.
Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Retsuden 2: Translated most of the menus, script couldn't be hacked.
Nostalgeo no Kaze: Got released in the US.
Ys Ds: Got released in the US.

Besides, I translate whatever I want for personal satisfaction. you've got a problem? suck it up coz I don't care. And how the fuck do you know I don't spend time working on translations? since this project started I've been mostly spending my time in the computer working on it. So, no matter whatever shit you say...I simply don't care. Don't like what I do? GTFO.

stealth20k

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically after reading that list I see you translated afew things....but you didn't have the foresight to translate something not coming to the US. Unfortunately that trend doesn't seem to be close to ending.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stealth20k said:
Basically after reading that list I see you translated afew things....but you didnt have the foresight to translate something not coming to the US.

A) Stop fucking complaining. Go translate your own goddamn games or shut the fuck up.
B) Hajime no Ippo DIDN'T get sent to the US yet and odds are never well. I don't think the Super Robot games did either.
C) Hey, shut the fuck up. I don't see you busting your hump, translating for the better of the community. So I would seriously stop your bitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la