Homebrew RELEASE EdiZon - A save file editor, cheat manager, cheat engine and save manager for Horizon

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi everyone, my cheat files is always toggled on by default

I edited system_settings.ini in config_templates and changes
from dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0

copied the files to atmosphere/config not working
copied the files to /root/atmosphere also not working

It still doesn't work. Cheat always toggled on by default. Any mistakes that I have made? Can someone help to point out?

I am using EdiZon 3.1.0 nightly Snapshot edition

Edit: Everything is okay now. I just need to press enter in order to release them from ;

Now everything is perfect.

Last edited by bloodfalco,
Reactions: Mizo

amerfathullah

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
guys, I played Rune Factory 4 Special just now. then I used Edizon to search the RAM for the in-game money value, then change to the value that I want. However, the money value was reverted back to its original value when I went back into the game, even with freezing the value in Edizon. Anyone can explain why this happened?

Last edited by amerfathullah,

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, my cheat files is always toggled on by default

I edited system_settings.ini in config_templates and changes
from dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0

copied the files to atmosphere/config not working
copied the files to /root/atmosphere also not working

It still doesn't work. Cheat always toggled on by default. Any mistakes that I have made? Can someone help to point out?

I am using EdiZon 3.1.0 nightly Snapshot edition

Edit: Everything is okay now. I just need to press enter in order to release them from ;

Now everything is perfect.

How did you fix it? I'm having the same issue, cheats enabled by default is OFF but they always appears ON when I open Edizon.
Can you explain what did u do? thanks.

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I actually did by copying system_settings.ini from config_templates to config
After that, I just press enter from the line:

; dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
to
;
dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
;

And save it. That is my ini file structure.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually did by copying system_settings.ini from config_templates to config
After that, I just press enter from the line:

; dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
to
;
dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
;

And save it. That is my ini file structure.

Not working mate :sad: I copied system_settings.ini from config_templates to config too but nothing changed.

Attachments

• S.PNG
    S.PNG
    12.6 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by Mizo,

djluis49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hello guys! I'm having some trouble with EdiZon not loading hacks for Breath of the Wild. I have them placed on Root > Atmosphere > titles > "BOTW'S ID" > cheats, with the correct name, but they won't just show up.

I have the latest Kosmos with the latest Atmosphere. I first tried with the version of EdiZon that comes with Kosmos and then I replaced it with the Snapshot Build available on EdiZon's Github and still no luck. I'm out of ideas by this point and can't find anything online. Any help?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys! I'm having some trouble with EdiZon not loading hacks for Breath of the Wild. I have them placed on Root > Atmosphere > titles > "BOTW'S ID" > cheats, with the correct name, but they won't just show up.

I have the latest Kosmos with the latest Atmosphere. I first tried with the version of EdiZon that comes with Kosmos and then I replaced it with the Snapshot Build available on EdiZon's Github and still no luck. I'm out of ideas by this point and can't find anything online. Any help?

It's contents now, not titles.

Reactions: BruiserBrody17

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I fix that then? No cheats work for any game, there is only one version of Bayonetta, I know Breath of the Wild has cheats.
No Cheats work? Latest version of Atmosphere? Cheats got moved from SD:/Atmosphere/Titles/"TitleID of Game"/cheats/"BuildID of Game"
to this Location......
SD:/Atmosphere/Content/"TitleID of Game"/cheats/"BuildID of Game".
Not sure why they change the directory, but it should have been Moved automatically. Make sure they are, then try and see if they work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: