Hacking DSiWare System Transfer CFW, need help on the order to do system transfers in

Ebosch747

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here's my situation: I have a friend with an o2ds on 11.3 that can be hacked with soundhax, and I want to hack mine as well but it is an o2ds on 11.6. I want to do a dsiware system transfer, but he does not have any titles that are compatible with that, however I have four swords adventures on the target 3ds. So my plan is to mod his with soundhax and install b9s, then do a system transfer from mine to his to get four swords adventures onto the source 2ds, then wait a week and then perform the system transfer from the source 2ds to the target 3ds, and then install b9s as it says in the guide. I am confused on a couple parts though: Do I install soundhax before I do a system transfer from mine to his? Also how do I reobtain both of our NNID's on our respective 2ds consoles?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few things:
1. You don't need four Swords specifically. There are 60 compatible games that work with DSiWare Game injection. https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection-list)
2. You need to hack his console before you attempt any sort of transfer. Both consoles must be on 11.6 to do the transfer. If you update his console to transfer before installing *hax* you'll lose the window.
3. After both of you have B9S, both of your NNID will be on the same system. The only way to separate them is by calling Nintendo and asking them to re-link your ID to your old console. Just know they may ask why, and can refuse if they suspect DSiWare hax; it's entirely at their discretion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: AN SOFA +1