RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
12 days have past and havent hear nothing
frown.gif
what happent and where it is someone explain or help with it?

dingdongpogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn, I haven't used my DSi for quite some time and just updated its AKAIO from 1.4.1 to the latest 1.7.1. I have never seen 'Danny Phantom', only the Acekard2 icon on the DSi and found out the version is 1.2U, unchanged since it was pre-ordered.. As for now, it looks ok for me but do I really need to upgrade to 1.4? What would be the pros and cons if I would upgrade to 1.4 and could you pls tell me how to do it? Thanks!

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a guide which will tell you how to update it, http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=231410&hl=

You only really need to update your DSi if you want to use DSi Ware or the DSi Web Browser. However, there's always the chance a friend or family may accidently update your DSi and then if you haven't updated your Acekard you are stuffed. There's also a chance your DSi may break at some point, and if you replace it with a DSi or DSi XL then that will have Firmware 1.4. Because the Acekard requires a DSL/DSP/DSi with FW

dingdongpogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn, Based from what u said, i think i would just update the DSi firmware to 1.4 to avail of DSiWare (if ever) and the browser, and also update the AK2i firmware. To do all of this, first i need to update the AK firmware using your guide and then I wil update the DSi firmware via 'Settings-System Update' on the DSi menu, w/c I have never ever tried before
smile.gif
. Am I on the right track? Thanks again!

mario12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the improvements/benefits of firmware 1.4 over 1.3? My DSi has firmware 1.3. Do I have to update to firmware 1.4 to use the web browser and DSiWare? Thanks

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am gonna crazy what happent I order acekard 2! and they sent me a phone? uniscope that is not work cant call and is in chinise useless phone for me where is my acekard for my girl what happent? who can help ?????????

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
look the order was acekard 2i with 8GB memory flash servise and the faster shipment cause my girls start school I got a mail that the order complete and say that I order acekard so defnetly I order Acekard for sure 100%.

2) the shoptemp sent me a mail a Tracking number to look where my item is that I dont know how to use and the same numeber is in the box with the phone so the box with the phones is for sure from shoptemp

3)in the paper with the tracking number say that inside have and a cardreader for gift like the order I did but have nothing like that so its one more sure that this is from shop temp so how can contact or what I will do now?

edit: oh and forgot to tell I dont order cellphone too and I dont know the uniscope combani to order if its good or not one more reason its not like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.