Hacking DSi XL what flash card?

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi all I use my acevard 2 i from my DSi to my girls DSi XL and I see that I cant use it there is there out any new card? I want to buy it for present to my gilr she is new to the ds this is the first that have so she will have to play much games

help me with that where and which card need to buy for my girls DSi XL (buying from germany) to play

thanks and sorry for my English
biggrin.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, could you answer a couple of questions?

1: On the DSi menu, what icon does the Acekard display? Does it display Acekard, or Danny Phantom?
2: Have you already tried putting the Acekard 2i in her DSi XL? Does it not work, and how so?

If you can give clarification, that will be great.
smile.gif

The Acekard 2i is supposed to work in any DSi system, including DSi XL.
It might be that you haven't updated the Acekard for DSi 1.4 firmware, which a DSi XL will have.
Or it might be that the Acekard has a contact issue, which needs a small hardware fix.

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
in DSi XL the big DSi not the small the last that is out that have my girl I put the card and I see the icon like usely but when I try to play like always say that is not supord or something like that dont remeber what its say but I know for sure I couldnt play nothing like that in "XL" need update? new card?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RODIFIRE said:
in DSi XL the big DSi not the small the last that is out that have my girl I put the card and I see the icon like usely but when I try to play like always say that is not supord or something like that dont remeber what its say but I know for sure I couldnt play nothing like that in "XL" need update? new card?
Read the updating to 1.4 section of this guide: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218103

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Acekard 2i may need flashing if on your DSi you don't see that Danny Phantom icon. If you do see the Danny Phantom icon, they try pulling your Acekard 2i out of the slot slightly after insertion like:

IMG_3737.gif

On that one, i've used a paper trick to make it easier. The photo is from a DS Lite, as it's what I have. But I got from from posts on here, and a few have done it and it's got their Acekard working.

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok I will chend and try to update as soon as posiple thanks a lot

and where do you say me to buy my girl a card?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Most of us won't be aware of retailers in Germany, there are a few in the UK which will ship to you but they are a little expensive.

If not there's the likes of ShopTemp etc which ship from HongKong. But there really is no reason why your Acekard won't work on the DSi XL.

It's working on your DSi, if you don't see the Danny Phantom Icon it must mean your DSi is on firmware 1.3 or below. Which means you will be able to flash it yourself with what you have.

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
tk_saturn said:
But there really is no reason why your Acekard won't work on the DSi XL
dont get that you say
frown.gif
frown.gif

I dont know what is Danny Phantom Icon but I dont see it too
tongue.gif
I google it to see image and no I dont see it so I am in 1.3 and I will check the links upper to flach it when I have time

the DSi XL is for germany but we are from greece
tongue.gif
anyway I want to buy and sent it here with paypal or something :S
tongue.gif
smile.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the Danny Phantom icon:

dannyphantom.gif

And is what you see if your Acekard has been flashed so it will work on the DSi XL. If if hasn't been flashed, you will see the Acekard Icon:

ak2icon.gif

Even if you only want your Acekard for you DSi, it's still a good idea to flash it.

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I just find time and update my card and play fine in my girl's DS XL
now I want to buy a same card for my girl too where can I find one to send me to Greece and if cant be cheap too
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
XD XD

thank you very much for the help all
biggrin.gif

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
English

RODIFIRE, I reccomend you the Acekard 2i, cause it has an great team support, an great GUI, it accepts the DSi XL and its basically the cheapest flashcart that does the job. You should buy the Acekard 2i from here Shoptemp this is GBATemp official shop website in which you will get an excellent customer service. Believe me you will not be dissapointed with ShopTemp .

If you wanna play straight outta the box, you would want to add an micro SD, I recommend an 4gb one, and also add Premium Update + Flashing Service to your order, they will update the acekard 2i to you for the firmware 1.4 and put the lastest AKAIO firmware on your card, just for $1.

You may also want to try the SuperCard DSTWO the new flashcart which includes: Almost perfect DS Roms Compability, RTS(so you can save the game whenever you want and then continue from where you left), In Game Guide (to be able to open walkthroughs, game guides and more), In Game Cheat (be able to use cheats while on game), an Stylish GUI, an antipiracy patch database, a GameBoy Advance Emulator, the iReader (An picture and book reader) .Also in future releases(which the team Promised): DivX/Xvid movie playback(which will accept many formats like .avi,.divx,.xvid, and many more instead of the troublesome .DPG video format which most flashcards just accept), Snes Emulation, DSi XL support and many more. And it also comes preflashed for 1.4(which was a update that blocked flash cards but it quickly was fixed by almost every flashcard team and only requires an update).

And great for you for not being one of those n00bs that are just asking where to order R4i, you made your research and made a topic for asking.
wink.gif

BTW heres a direct link to the Acekard 2i

Also, if you order the Acekard 2i, when it arrives you would wanna check the Acekard 2i Guide made by TK Saturn.

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greek:

RODIFIRE, ??????? ??? ?? Acekard 2i, ?????????? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ?????????? ??????, ??? ?????? GUI, ???? ??????? ?? DSi XL ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????????? flashcart ??? ????? ??? ???????. ?????? ?? ????????? ?? Acekard 2i ??? ??? Shoptemp ???? ????? ???????? ????????? ???????????? GBATemp ???? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ??????????? ???????. ?? ???????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ShopTemp. ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? outta ?? ???????, ?? ?????? ?? ?????????? ???? ??????????????? SD, ??????? 4gb ??? ???, ??? ???????? ?????? ??? ????????????? ??????????? + ????????? ???????? ??? ??????? ???, ?? ??????????? ?? acekard 2i ?? ??? ??? firmware 1.4 ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? lastes?? firmware AKAIO ???? ????? ???, ??????? ??? $1.

???????? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ??????????SuperCard DSTWO ?? ??? flashcart ??? ????????????: ?????? ?????? DS Roms Compability, RTS (???? ???????? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ????? ?????? ??? ??????????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????), ???? ????? ?????????? (??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????????, ?????? ?????????? ??? ????????????), ??? ???????? ????????? (?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????????????? ???? ????????? ??? ??? ????????), ??? ???????? GUI, ??? ???? ????????? ?????????? antipiracy, ???? ?????????? ??????? GameBoy, ?? iReader (???? ?????????? ??????? ??? ???????). ?????? ??? ?????? ?????????????? (??? ? ????? ??? ?????????): DivX/Xvid ??????????? ???? ?????????????? (??? ?? ??????? ????? ??????? ???? .avi, .divx, .xvid, ??? ???? ???????????? ???? ??? ??????????? .DPG ??????????? ???????? ??? ?? ??????????? flashcards ???????? ???????), ??? ??????? Snes, DSi XL ?????????? ??? ???? ????????????. ??? ??????? ?????? ??? 1.4 (??? ???? ??? ????????????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ??????? ??????????? ??? ?????? ???? ????? flashcard ??? ??????? ???? ??? ?????????????). ??? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? n00bs ??? ?????? ??????? ??? ?? ????????? R4i, ?????? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???????. )

BTW heres ???? ?????? ????????? Acekard 2i ??????, ??? ????????? ?? Acekard 2i, ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? Acekard 2i Guide made by TK Saturn.

Posts merged

German:

RODIFIRE, empfehle ich Sie das Acekard 2i, verursachen es hat eine große Mannschaftunterstützung, ein großes GUI, nimmt es das DSi XL und sein im Allgemeinen das preiswerteste flashcart an, das die Arbeit erledigt. Sie sollten das Acekard 2i von hier kaufen Shoptemp dieses ist GBATemp amtliche Geschäftsweb site, in der Sie einen ausgezeichneten Kundendienst erhalten. Glauben Sie, dass ich Sie nicht mit ShopTemp dissapointed. Wenn Sie gerades outta spielen möchten der Kasten, würden Sie ein Mikro-Sd addieren wollen, empfehle ich ein 4gb eins und füge auch erstklassiges Update + blinkender Service Ihrem Auftrag, sie aktualisiere das acekard 2i zu Ihnen für die Mikroprogrammaufstellung 1.4 und setze die lastest AKAIO Mikroprogrammaufstellung auf Ihre Karte, gerade für $1.

hinzu. Sie können versuchen auch wünschen SuperCard DSTWO das neue flashcart, das umfaßt: Fast vollkommene DS ROMas Compability, RTS (so können Sie das Spiel speichern, wann immer Sie wünschen und dann fortfahren von, wo Sie verließen), im Spiel-Führer (in der Lage sein, Durchlauf, Spielführer und mehr zu öffnen), im Spiel-Überbrücker (seien Sie in der Lage, Überbrücker zu benutzen während auf Spiel), ein stilvolles GUI, eine antipiracy Fleckendatenbank, ein GameBoy Vornacheiferer, das iReader (eine Abbildung und ein Buchleser). Auch in den zukünftigen Freigaben (die die Mannschaft versprochen): DivX/Xvid Filmplayback (das viele Formate wie .avi, .divx, .xvid annimmt und viel mehr anstelle vom unangenehmen .DPG videoformat, das die meisten flashcards gerade annehmen), Snes Emulations-, DSixl Unterstützung und viel mehr. Und es kommt auch preflashed für 1.4 (das ein Update war, das grelle Karten aber blockierte, es schnell wurde von fast jeder flashcard Mannschaft geregelt und nur ein Update erfordert). Und groß für Sie für Sein nicht eins jener n00bs, die gerade fragen, wo man R4i, Sie bestellt, bildete Ihre Forschung und bildete ein Thema für das Bitten.
wink.gif

BTW heres eine direkte Verbindung zu Acekard 2i

Auch wenn Sie das Acekard 2i bestellen, wenn kommt es an, würden Sie überprüfen wollenAcekard 2i Guide made by TK Saturn.

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ok I will buy from shopTemp then how can I order there? need to make new acc or with the same?
how do I?
tongue.gif
I pay with paypal
how many days till I have it here after I order its need?

RODIFIRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have found how to buy it was hard for me to create paypal and all but its ok I have 8 days now I have order it with the higher shiping to be in 2-7 days in my home I buy it from shoptemp cause I love gbatemp and want to help it much.

the question is how can I see where is it now and when I will have it to my hands? the schooll will start soon and my girl want to play a little before
tongue.gif
can you tell me how can I know that?

thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)