Frogman

This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
I was just on the nintendo Australia site and just looking at stuff for the dsi and i saw something
2vae7g6.png
where the arrow points there was a sign that said Virtual Console It had the pink writing for Virtual like it does with ware for the dsi and then the word console was the same as the pink writing but blackso i clikced it and then it took me to a 404 page not found page so what does that mean!???

are they designing a page for the virtual console that will be released on the dsi soon??

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Coreyfrog7 said:
I was just on the nintendo Australia site and just looking at stuff for the dsi and i saw something
2vae7g6.png
where the arrow points there was a sign that said Virtual Console It had the pink writing for Virtual like it does with ware for the dsi and then the word console was the same as the pink writing but blackso i clikced it and then it took me to a 404 page not found page so what does that mean!???

are they designing a page for the virtual console that will be released on the dsi soon??

*crosses fingers*

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did a bit of poking through the source code and didn't find anything.

Posts merged

What did the 404 error look like? Did it take you away from the page?

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
Coreyfrog7 said:
http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?secti...#Virtualconsole thats the link i clikced on but now it just takes you to the page i took a snapshot of
Just pointing out that the link contains '#Virtualconsole' with a capital V for virtual, when the others are lowercase (#wiiware, #dsiware).
This hints that you manually typed it in. Unless you're telling the truth, and Nintendo did place a link for the ten seconds of which you had the webpage open, then took it down illusively.
Maybe you could grab the image of the link from your local internet files?

Frogman

This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
how do i grab the image of the link from my local internet files? and also if i manually did it then why would it take me back to the nintendo page
EDIT:in my history it just says i went to the nds aqrea of the site even thogh i looked in dsiware as well

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country

Frogman

This could be you!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
oh really haha i see oh well whats the point of me making this up ,,i definetly saw it either that or im delusional lol i didnt even know what a virtual console was when i saw it

impur1ty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If there really was a VC image then the image should be in Corey's image cache or something, anyone know how to further that option?

S

squall_leonhart

It's all stored in the temporary internet files folder, but maybe Nintendo is just preparing an announcement, and with that preparing the website's for it then... maybe your timing was just right for you to see the site. But I believe that somewhere on the forums was spoken about Nintendo bringing GB/GBC/GBA? games to the DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro