1. Demonbart

Demonbart GBATemp's guitar hero

Netherlands
    *Looks at your post count* Obviously.

2. rockstar99

Canada
    Whatever just get back on topic lets not spam this.

3. Demonbart

Netherlands
    Well getting back to my earlier question doesn't it even affect flashcarts (nintendo can be very sneaky) and is it there in other regions too?

EDIT:Never mind, just found the thread about it, I'll ask my stupid questions there.

4. nehe32

nehe32 GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    To all of you people hoping for GBA games via a Virtual Console on the DSi, Nintendo have already said they wouldn't be releasing them iirc.

5. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Finland
    It is probable, and would be really effin awesome if it was to happen... YES, YES - YESS!

(just what games it would include - If not GBA games - how about, NES/SNES?)

6. ByteMunch

ByteMunch GBAtemp Fan

Grr... Thread Bumpers!

7. Demonbart

Netherlands
    Well they're still just speculating and they also just made the one month deadline, so I think you shouldn't whine. (no offense intended)

Anyway, still no official announcement [​IMG] I really hope they're gonna do it at some point.

8. Fel

Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Possible answer to the VC mystery: Here http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?secti...=1&pageID=2 you have the actual Virtual Console button, what if by some mix up it had appeared over at the DSi page insted of the Wii one? I don't go to official Nintendo sites almost at all, so I don't know whether the VC button is new although it does say new -or how new it is-. But there could be a possible explanation that the VC button was messed up for a moment when it was being put up on the website - or the guy just thought he's seeing the DSiware next to it, when it fact it was the WiiWare -> we all know how the mind can trick us sometimes into thinking we saw something what was actually else or wasn't there alltogether. [​IMG]

9. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Objection!

Fel you just stated that "Here http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?secti...=1&pageID=2 you have the actual Virtual Console button, what if by some mix up it had appeared over at the DSi page insted of the Wii one?".

I would like to say there is a huge contradiction between your argument and the witness's testimony. If you would recall the witness clearly said "a sign that said Virtual Console It had the pink writing".

Now Fel if you would please inspect the color of the Wii's Virtual Console button.

That's right! It's blue not pink! We're one contradiction closer to the truth of this murder case...I mean...speculation of the DSi virtual console.

Anyways, you get the point. Sorry about my long dramatic objection sequence, Ace Attorney games do that to you [​IMG]

10. Fel

Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Objection!

I have also stated that "we all know how the mind can trick us sometimes into thinking we saw something what was actually smthng else or wasn't there alltogether", which significantly adds new dimension to what I have previously stated, and therefore I would like to say that your statement is not entirely true, as he could have simply imagined it. And that proves that the murder...ehm, I mean Virtual Console button appearance...might not have happened at all.

[​IMG] Yes, it's awesome series, I agree with that. I should go and finish the first game, but I'm just so much stuck up on my cozy RPGs. [​IMG]

11. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Do you have evidence to clearly show that he imagined it? I will not accept conjecture in my court...err...posts!

12. Fel

Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

OBJECTION!

That is an irrelevant question, as it does not really matter....err...[​IMG] we are dealing with conjectures only anyway in this case.

13. kirokun

kirokun GBAtemp Regular

United States
  14. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

^^ don't know when that was taken - but I popped along today (16th March 2010 9:48am UK time) and there's no 'Virtual Console' button there

15. Saddamsdevil

Saddamsdevil GBAtemp Advanced Fan

16. stuffnflufff

stuffnflufff GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i checked too, and there was nothing.

17. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Obvious photoshop is obvious.

18. Bently

Bently GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    o_e, all this objektion talk is getting to me... must finish... Ace... Attorney... Investagations...

But seriously, I don't see a DSi VC coming anytime soon. Maybe for the next handheld
    but probably not for this generation.

19. choconado

choconado Doesn't understand a damn thing on here

United States
    the talk of the image being shopped made me try to examine it (I've found I'm surprisingly good at such a thing) and a glaring mistake hit me real quick... The "TM" by the Virtual Console on that tab is significantly lower than on other spots on the page, which are placed in the typical manner of having them at the drastically smaller font, yet justified to the top of the letter placing. The trademark on the VC tab is justified to the bottom, as your typical typing software is wont to do.

20. kirokun

kirokun GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was waiting for someone to take a real jab at this.
    Though I admit to shopping it your analysis on the image is wrong.
    I tried to make it genuine by mimicking the Wii section.

Check out the Wii section of that site and check it's VC tab, you will notice that it's TM is in the same position as mine is.
    I had my intentions [not trolling], surprisingly I thought that someone was going to examine the color which was the hardest part for me to mimic to perfection.

I made a mistake the first time I posted this [no TM symbol] but I edited it and it should have been more obvious by then.

Ex: Like down there VVVV

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Virtual, Console,