Hacking DSi randomly turns off?

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so i've been using my Acekard for...maybe a week. My DSi has the latest firmware and as such am running the Danny Phantom hack/patch/whatever and the latest AKAIO and the latest loaders. After playing some games and such my DSi just shut off during FFCC Echoes of Time. Thinking I accidently hit the power button or something but when I tried to turn it back on....it'd turn white and shut off!! Worried I attempted to remove the battery and leave it but couldn't find a proper screwdriver. So distressed I just turned it back on and it worked. 2 days since then it only happened once again. Is this common? Any solutions? This is very troublesome to worry that my progress would just be inturrupted at any second.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That has never happened to me,nor have I ever heard of it until now. I would be a little worried,not much though,just save often. I wouldn't know if it is the DS or the Acekard.
unsure.gif

flyingpenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
That has never happened to me,nor have I ever heard of it until now. I would be a little worried,not much though,just save often. I wouldn't know if it is the DS or the Acekard.
unsure.gif

I don't think the biggest worry is that the game won't be saved. I think it's more like that fact that something is wrong with the DSi. I may be wrong.

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to start checking retail games. Its just so random. Now I'm playing Mario & Luigi 3 and almost everytime I close the DSi into sleep mode, it shuts off. I hope its just the patch because there are glitches (small black lines) on the top screen before every battle. I think it might be the Danny Phantom hack or something.

tedmg09130913

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I heard that if the dsi won't wake from sleep mode when the case is opened, you can resolve this issue by turning off dma mode for that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: