DSi randomly turns off?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by darkdenizen, Sep 13, 2009.

Sep 13, 2009

DSi randomly turns off? by darkdenizen at 11:13 PM (2,054 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. darkdenizen
    OP

Member darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok, so i've been using my Acekard for...maybe a week. My DSi has the latest firmware and as such am running the Danny Phantom hack/patch/whatever and the latest AKAIO and the latest loaders. After playing some games and such my DSi just shut off during FFCC Echoes of Time. Thinking I accidently hit the power button or something but when I tried to turn it back on....it'd turn white and shut off!! Worried I attempted to remove the battery and leave it but couldn't find a proper screwdriver. So distressed I just turned it back on and it worked. 2 days since then it only happened once again. Is this common? Any solutions? This is very troublesome to worry that my progress would just be inturrupted at any second.

2. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    That has never happened to me,nor have I ever heard of it until now. I would be a little worried,not much though,just save often. I wouldn't know if it is the DS or the Acekard. [​IMG]

3. flyingpenguin

Newcomer flyingpenguin Advanced Member

United States
    I don't think the biggest worry is that the game won't be saved. I think it's more like that fact that something is wrong with the DSi. I may be wrong.

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    does it shut off using a retail game?

-another world

5. darkdenizen
    OP

Member darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm about to start checking retail games. Its just so random. Now I'm playing Mario & Luigi 3 and almost everytime I close the DSi into sleep mode, it shuts off. I hope its just the patch because there are glitches (small black lines) on the top screen before every battle. I think it might be the Danny Phantom hack or something.

6. whatup777

Member whatup777 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is the battery fully charged [​IMG]

7. tedmg09130913

Member tedmg09130913 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think I heard that if the dsi won't wake from sleep mode when the case is opened, you can resolve this issue by turning off dma mode for that game.