Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Cuelhu said:
why don't you read it yourself? It's like the third time you came in this thread just to say that.
glare.gif
Second, actually. That, and there's 24 pages, and I'm not very strong with this kind of stuff.

EDIT: 25 now.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
For those who asked 'Why is this such a big deal?", I am feeling sorry for you.

Of course, because the thing is the Nintendo DSi has camera functionality and a bigger memory, not the 4 MG limit, which stinks because better homebrew could be made with more memory.

This working for you depends on what version of firmware you have. If you have the latest version of the firmware, it probably won't work.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States

Of course, because the thing is the Nintendo DSi has camera functionality and a bigger memory, not the 4 MG limit, which stinks because better homebrew could be made with more memory.

This working for you depends on what version of firmware you have. If you have the latest version of the firmware, it probably won't work.

loco365

Trophies
XP
RoyalCardMan said:

Well, it could prove useful- to test new flash cards without having to flash a card and test it on a DSi. If someone can get a proper bios of this. I seriously doubt that, though. I hope DSiWare is cracked soon when we find the signing key. That'd be the pinnacle of my life. I just have the thought in my head that the key is in these files somewhere.

loco365

Trophies
XP
8BitWalugi said:
I just wonder when the hell people begin to use this to get custom channels running. An SD Card channel for DSi would also be nice.
That's the thing- this key doesn't allow this.

It'sLuigi64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^yup, with the key you can only decrypt files not sign, also it seems like nintendo left a debug font in the dsi system menu, it said something like that in the hex editor, ill see if i can get a picture of it
edit! here it is
debugfont.jpg

also the name of the file is DebugFont.NCGR

loco365

Trophies
XP
supermariovb64 said:
^yup, with the key you can only decrypt files not sign, also it seems like nintendo left a debug font in the dsi system menu, it said something like that in the hex editor, ill see if i can get a picture of it
edit! here it is
debugfont.jpg

also the name of the file is DebugFont.NCGR
I found that too. It's not just in the DSi System Menu, but in the System Settings menu as well. I kinda like this font, personally.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
dicamarques said:
NICE so what is this and what can i do with the key?
Your question is not relevant as it has already been answered. Read the thread and learn
smile.gif

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Jimmy1994 said:
Rydian said:
Jimmy1994 said:
So what does tis mean? Is this sth like a new key?
If you don't know what it is, it doesn't apply to you.

I dont mean the discussion right from the beginning i didnt understand the use of the green pic.....

With this we can possibly make a new font (DSi font).

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Ok so when we could decrypt dsiware games? It gives you a error on nusdownloader (no ticket, only encrypted files are downloaded).

I think the exploitable apps maybe are System Settings, DSi Sound, DSi Camera and Flipnote Studio (beacause we can access the SD card)

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Josephvb10 said:
Ok so when we could decrypt dsiware games? It gives you a error on nusdownloader (no ticket, only encrypted files are downloaded).

I think the exploitable apps maybe are System Settings, DSi Sound, DSi Camera and Flipnote Studio (beacause we can access the SD card)

When we make a different discovery. All this does is let us peer into the system files. Nothing more.

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
WioWao said:
dicamarques said:
NICE so what is this and what can i do with the key?
Your question is not relevant as it has already been answered. Read the thread and learn
smile.gif

Oh but its 26 pages
unsure.gif
Cant u just say it?
oh and i read something about a nusd? what is this? and how to use it?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoyalCardMan said:

I am feeling sorry for you. You seem to feel this will in some way allow DSi mode homebrew. It does not in any way do anything of the sort. And Nintendo can't change the common key, so it will "work" regardless of firmware version. Especially seeing as it wasn't publicly released at the last update.

WiiBricker said:
Jimmy1994 said:
Rydian said:
QUOTE(Jimmy1994 @ Jan 17 2011, 01:12 AM) So what does tis mean? Is this sth like a new key?
If you don't know what it is, it doesn't apply to you.

I dont mean the discussion right from the beginning i didnt understand the use of the green pic.....

With this we can possibly make a new font (DSi font).

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @NinStar, I usually stop around 8 lol if someone seems legit I stop at that one. Lol