DS #XXXX: C.O.P. The Recruit *CRACKED* (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabri23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well then ..

Patch C.o.p with the realesed patch
update your akaio 1.5 loader

Enjoy

works great on ak2i
yay.gif
yay.gif

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Even without patching the loader make the work.
The latest loader is in the acekard section in this forum.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sabri23 said:
Well , is this the hardhest a/p to fix ?

Ubisoft and a/p
wacko.gif

World seems to go wierder and wierder

No. Bowser's Inside Story was. It took like a week to get it to work on some flashcarts and almost a month for it to work on everything.

COP got fixed within a day. Sure, we usually expect fixes within a few hours or less of a release, but a day is rather quick.

Wait 'til Spirit Tracks for some real AP.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Guild McCommunist said:
Sabri23 said:
Well , is this the hardhest a/p to fix ?

Ubisoft and a/p
wacko.gif

World seems to go wierder and wierder

No. Bowser's Inside Story was. It took like a week to get it to work on some flashcarts and almost a month for it to work on everything.

COP got fixed within a day. Sure, we usually expect fixes within a few hours or less of a release, but a day is rather quick.

Wait 'til Spirit Tracks for some real AP.

ERRRRN WRONG!, This is the most well protected game in the history of the NDS.

Jonk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It doesn't work on my EZ Flash Vi with the newest firmware. When I press the 3C Button at the Touchscreen: Black Screens.

Please help.

Sorry, for my bad endlish, I'm from Germany. I hope you understand me.

chillyloop

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm it is working on EGDE with the latest OS.

It plays alot like GTA, you go around nicking cars and busses. The graphics are good also, nice game.
gbasp.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolution89 said:
The patch works with R4 Original v1.18 with YSMenu the one that i use to play MLBIS.

That's not the original R4 firmware. That's YSMenu.

@chillyloop: It's more like Driver, from what I've heard. It's not gonna be the console GTA we wanted, but considering the hardware and everything, they pulled off a nice game. It's not GTA by any means, but it's quite fun. Maybe Ubisoft can realize making one good game will get you more cash than selling 39 crappy games.

flaviohmg

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know where I can download the lasts loaders for Akaio? And also, Is there a fix fo the Rabbids Go Home game?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be working fine on my old R4 (original non-clone) with that 1.23 FW. I only played up until where you get your gun and went through the shooting range though. (just woke up) At first, I thought it didn't work because it took awhile to boot the game initially (shows a Xenophobia crack screen), but then it was fine after that. Obviously, I'll have to play some more to really know for sure, but it looks like it's fixed so far. Kudos goes out to the peeps involved in fixing it.
bow.gif
You ARE appreciated, even if some ungrateful people take it for granted.

Since people are saying it's still flaky in the CycloDS, then I won't even bother trying it on that until TC updates their FW.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I DL'd the already cracked version instead of applying the patch myself. Don't know if that makes any difference.

chillyloop

Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Revolution89 said:
The patch works with R4 Original v1.18 with YSMenu the one that i use to play MLBIS.

@chillyloop: It's more like Driver, from what I've heard. It's not gonna be the console GTA we wanted, but considering the hardware and everything, they pulled off a nice game. It's not GTA by any means, but it's quite fun. Maybe Ubisoft can realize making one good game will get you more cash than selling 39 crappy games.

Sorry I only played it for about 2 minutes just to test it. The game reminds me of GTA although I know it's not GTA. When I play GTA I go around stealing cars and knocking people over, which is what you can do in this game.
yaynds.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chillyloop said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Revolution89 said:

Sorry I only played it for about 2 minutes just to test it. The game reminds me of GTA although I know it's not GTA. When I play GTA I go around stealing cars and knocking people over, which is what you can do in this game.
yaynds.gif

Same here. I only played for like 10 mins so I guess we're on par. I just heard people saying it's more like Driver than GTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts