Homebrew Issues with the bottom screen version of snes9x and virtuaNES, horrible screen tearing

Valientlink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, new here (I may have existed under a different name like a decade ago but I can't recall exactly)

My top screen got cracked and I was waiting for my brother to try and replace it. It still works but I have OCD and it's just unacceptable to look at or play on, to me. I could've just bought a whole new DS, literally, since I'm on an old 3DS, so maybe that's why I'm getting tearing. Thing is, the thread where the snes9x version was released had multiple people talking about tearing. VirtuaNES didn't have anyone saying that.

Does anyone who uses either version of these know if there's a way to fix the tearing? Or turn off the annoying "bottom screen only" top screen? You could turn off the bottom screen display in the old version so I figured you'd be able to do that here as well, I don't see an option though. Maybe there's some updated version of these that I'm not able to find, I guess that's why I'm here.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up