DS #XXXX: C.O.P. The Recruit *CRACKED* (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chillyloop said:
Brian117 said:
Not officially working on EDGE firmware v1.5.

Like others have said, clicking the "X" at the bottom of the screen gives a black screen. And clicking that button in the bottom right that says "3C" or something, also gives black screen. But it doesn't seem to freeze completely. I am still able to get back to the EDGE's menu by doing the soft reset of the button combos.

Bleh.

I don't understand, I can play this game using EDGE, I was playing it earlier.

Have you tried hitting the X button on the bottom screen, and that 3C one?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah,I heard allot of people say this game sucked before I got to play it,ive been playing a pretty long time,its awesome. Very smooth high FPS everywhere and its got some intense missions that have shoot outs,chases,extinguishing fires and roaming subways! So cool. Also thank you Normmatt for updating the loaders for Akaio... even if you are a ass. (But for real,thanks.)

Robj1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Runs fine on my good old R4 card

Downloaded same patch off mininova but the instructions to patch were wrong.

You must rename the game rom to xms-cope.nds....run the batch file and the patched rom will be called xms-copepatched.nds..... just stick it on R4 and sorted

Zantheo

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Robj1969 said:
Runs fine on my good old R4 card

Downloaded same patch off mininova but the instructions to patch were wrong.

You must rename the game rom to xms-cope.nds....run the batch file and the patched rom will be called xms-copepatched.nds..... just stick it on R4 and sorted

Funny, I just get a black screen when I start a new game. I have an good ol' R4 myself.

digitui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
runs fine on my r4 with ys. game is great until the combat actually starts
frown.gif

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
chillyloop said:
Brian117 said:
Not officially working on EDGE firmware v1.5.

Like others have said, clicking the "X" at the bottom of the screen gives a black screen. And clicking that button in the bottom right that says "3C" or something, also gives black screen. But it doesn't seem to freeze completely. I am still able to get back to the EDGE's menu by doing the soft reset of the button combos.

Bleh.

I don't understand, I can play this game using EDGE, I was playing it earlier.

Have you tried hitting the X button on the bottom screen, and that 3C one?

hmm...looks like edge is still havin issues. think ill just wait on it for now. not that excited to play this

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played it for about an hour and its so damn boring. I guess its impressive visually much like the developers previous GBC/GBA games but the game itself is fairly "by the numbers". Aside from the looks there really isn't anything going for it.

I know the engine has been around for five or so years but the actual game hasn't seemed to have as much effort put into it. Just a bog standard average DS title, could be worse I guess but at the same time I have better games to play.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might try it once the USA version is released.. Speaking of USA version, where are they? It seems 90% of the releases are all for Europe.. Guess I haven't been paying attention to this DS scene

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol i patched this last night before i went to bed so i guess i'll try it after i get back from school
yay.gif

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have tried the pre-cracked version and i also get a black screen after starting a new game.
Tried on M3 Simply v1.14

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a major buzz kill to tell everyone. I was playing the game (Clean rom) on the latest Akaio 1.5 loaders,the new one with the C.O.P fix. Well anyways I got really far to this fat guy I had to take a picture of him,I did that and after that I had to record what he was saying,right after that it black screens. I tried it 2 more times,once with same settings,then once with red DMA mode. It always froze on that exact part. And also the other side mission that is available (That I tried after that one seemed to fail 3 times) were I had to get in this monster truck like vehicle and while its in the cut scene were they are all talking and once it ends it turns black screen and just stops. During the black screen on both missions alls I hear is music,works perfect except them 2. More anti-piracy or insane coincident? If I should release the save for everyone to test,tell me.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
omgpwn666 said:
I have a major buzz kill to tell everyone. I was playing the game (Clean rom) on the latest Akaio 1.5 loaders,the new one with the C.O.P fix. Well anyways I got really far to this fat guy I had to take a picture of him,I did that and after that I had to record what he was saying,right after that it black screens. I tried it 2 more times,once with same settings,then once with red DMA mode. It always froze on that exact part. And also the other side mission that is available (That I tried after that one seemed to fail 3 times) were I had to get in this monster truck like vehicle and while its in the cut scene were they are all talking and once it ends it turns black screen and just stops. During the black screen on both missions alls I hear is music,works perfect except them 2. More anti-piracy or insane coincident? If I should release the save for everyone to test,tell me.

Please do, I'm uploading a new loader tonight with a couple more piracy checked patched out so hopefully that will fix this.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thordrian said:
Played it for about an hour and its so damn boring. I guess its impressive visually much like the developers previous GBC/GBA games but the game itself is fairly "by the numbers". Aside from the looks there really isn't anything going for it.

I know the engine has been around for five or so years but the actual game hasn't seemed to have as much effort put into it. Just a bog standard average DS title, could be worse I guess but at the same time I have better games to play.

My thoughts exactly. It shows the DS is capable of incredible things yet doesn't really put them to advantage.

jerbz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah i still cant get this to work on r4 with 1.18

i did all the renaming stuff and whatnot.
but i pretty much got black screened after choosing a new game
i even saw the xenophobia screen in the beggining

guess i gotta put my ys menu back on my card.
cuz i hear that works.

thanks for the crack though crackers!
very appreciative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all