DS #XXXX: C.O.P. The Recruit *CRACKED* (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
no, just make sure your rom is names xpa-cope.nds or something along those lines then click on the gears. thats what I did and mine's working. kind of...

Enkeixpress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
heartgold said:
Enkeixpress said:
heartgold said:
Works perfectly on AK2i =DDD, Took what only a day or two to crack after its release and the company may have been investing weeks or even months to implant this AP lol

Your lying dude.. I've got the patched rom on my DSi with Acekard 2i & it ain't starting, It's exactly how it was before.. Black screen after new game..

If you could, Would you upload your ds rom?

Yes, I updated through wifi in my acekard to get the latest loaders =P >> Works like a charm =]

Ah dude.. I'm pulling my hair off here..
wacko.gif

Any chance you could upload all the folders on the root of your card please?

Except your roms folder, of course..
gbasp.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Currently using an M3 DS Real, patched rom, it goes to black screen right after selecting a new game, also the patch wouldn't work for me, I tired using the good old, drag and drop the rom right onto the patch, it failed, tried to just open the patcher, failed, I tried naming the rom everything on the Earth that looked valid, and I looked inside the patcher itself to see what to name the rom, copied the name in there, failed again. So I went with the xDelta GUI, which worked, but the rom froze. So then I went out and got myself a prepatched rom, and two black screens of sadness. I don't think the patch works, well at for for M3 Reals.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Enkeixpress said:
heartgold said:
Enkeixpress said:
heartgold said:
Works perfectly on AK2i =DDD, Took what only a day or two to crack after its release and the company may have been investing weeks or even months to implant this AP lol

Your lying dude.. I've got the patched rom on my DSi with Acekard 2i & it ain't starting, It's exactly how it was before.. Black screen after new game..

If you could, Would you upload your ds rom?

Yes, I updated through wifi in my acekard to get the latest loaders =P >> Works like a charm =]

Ah dude.. I'm pulling my hair off here..
wacko.gif

Any chance you could upload all the folders on the root of your card please?

Except your roms folder, of course..
gbasp.gif

I use AKAIO, download AKAIO 1.5 http://filetrip.net/f6570-AKAIO-1-5.html on to your acekard =] and do an update through wifi to obtain the latest loaders for it

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, kinda works (on CycloDS). I was able to play through the first few objectives, but then I pressed an icon on the bottom screen and got a couple of black screens.

I will say this, though, the game's pretty impressive. Streets are populated, there's a lot more area than I had anticipated, and the framerate seemed fast and constant. The controls have me worried, though. I was under the impression you had to use the stylus to control the aiming for your gun, yet you move the character with the D-pad and do pretty much everything else in similar fashion to a typical GTA game. Not sure how that's gonna work out. I'll fiddle with it some more later, but I hope Team Cyclops comes up with a better fix soon. Seems like a game worth putting some time into.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Well provided those icons on the touch screen aren't required for saving your game we should be ok. Worst case scenario is that we need to tap those icons to save or something, we could always just use the RTS function to bypass the issue, right?

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I seem to have got the patch working on original R4 with YSMenu and Edge with latest firmware but still no luck on M3 with latest Sakura.

edit - I did the same thing above with Edge, touched one the icons on the touch screen, the cross then the x and it freezes up. But apart from that working fine on Edge, no problems so far on R4 though, quite impressed.

edit again - Scrap what I said about Edge keeps freezing when prompted to use touch screen. Oh well at least I still have trusty old R4.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Well provided those icons on the touch screen aren't required for saving your game we should be ok. Worst case scenario is that we need to tap those icons to save or something, we could always just use the RTS function to bypass the issue, right?

Yeah, I think the newer firmware have had the RTS option for a while, though I personally haven't made use of it. Still, I'm guessing you don't want the game freezing up on you any time you need to press one of those buttons in order to progress the gameplay.

I certainly appreciate the patch, as it gives me the opportunity to tinker with the game, but it's not a permanent fix, obviously.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hm... i think i enjoyed gta:cw more than this, this just doesnt make me not want to turn it off. :\

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Well the Team Cyclops boys say they're working on a new firmware update so with any luck that'll solve the problem. Might be a while though. Until then this is sufficient. it's not perfect, but we're not really in any position to complain. I for one did basically nothing to assist in the creation of this patch and what's more, I've not paid for a DS game since the first Guitar Hero On Tour. So I'm content with what I've got for now
smile.gif

I'd be even more content if Band Hero would show up though. What's with the US dumping teams? Are they on vacation or something.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:

You need to icons to do missions and during the tutorial parts it asks you to press the buttons and doesn't continue until you've done it. When people are talking about the "temperature button" I guess they mean the one that says 3C - that's the name of your PDA system, not something telling you it's 3 celsius
biggrin.gif

Seems like having to manually look up places, find their code and enter that code in your PDA to get your objectives to show on your GPS is going to get old really fast. Why not just put your objective on your GPS automatically? Why do you have to go to your map, look for the nearest police station, call them and get them to come and arrest people? Is my next mission going to be doing paperwork?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried it on R4 and it goes to black screen after choosing a new game, using v1.18 firmware.

EDIT: It works, though, with the unofficial DSTT firmware/YSMenu fix for Bowser's Inside Story.

Huzzah! Anti-piracy wasn't that hard
smile.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know what is it with your guys flashcarts, I'm pressing c3 loads of times and nothing's wrong. The game is working fine on acekard2i. I just completed my shoot out training =D On to the roads now, looks kinda dull tho =/

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
jackdanielchan said:
I just downloaded the latest AK2/i loader, and now when I try to load any game I get a white screen, anybody else noticed this?

I tried to load and game works perfectly, you need the latest loader and non cracked/patched game!

Chaykin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Acekard 2.1 (not "i") + AKAIO 1.5 + NDSL - the patched game works on latest loader (05/11/2009) and as well on the previous one (I think it was 26/10/2009). Thanks Xenophobia!

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Umm, this is a stupid question, but how do you escape from camera mode?

I had that happen to me, seems like it is by design. The only way I could get out is by actually taking the picture it wanted (red frame). So just move the camera around until you get the correct shot lined up, take the pic and you are out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X