Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay Thanks!

When I start a game on SNEmul DS and save, the save disappears.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When I start a game on SNEmul DS and save, the save disappears.
Because the game is loaded into a RAM disk, as the emulator cannot access the SD card.

LabregoPT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have this same problem but idk if that’s a twilight issue

It might be an issue with TLM or NDS Bootstrap, as it was working fine with past versions of both. Might test and report later

EDIT: Apparently some other cheats have minor issues too. Activating the x8 and x16 EXP Multiplier doesn't immediately mark them as activated. Must go out from cheat subcategory and re enter to see them as activated. Perhaps it is something with TLM
Also tested with both DSI and OG R4 themes, both had the same behavior.

EDIT 2: Same happened on my N3DS XL, so it's not with the console

EDIT 3: Also happens with Pokemon Soulsilver, but since they're basically the same game, don't know if that helps

Last edited by LabregoPT,

asagirimyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Nice to meet you!
I made something very good
Continue to use

By the way I am currently using version 15.3.0
Is the Acekard theme gone?

Please tell me where to set

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to meet you!
I made something very good
Continue to use

By the way I am currently using version 15.3.0
Is the Acekard theme gone?

Please tell me where to set
Yes, it's gone. It's now also called Wood UI. It should be back in the next version of TWLMenu++.

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be an issue with TLM or NDS Bootstrap, as it was working fine with past versions of both. Might test and report later

EDIT: Apparently some other cheats have minor issues too. Activating the x8 and x16 EXP Multiplier doesn't immediately mark them as activated. Must go out from cheat subcategory and re enter to see them as activated. Perhaps it is something with TLM
Also tested with both DSI and OG R4 themes, both had the same behavior.

EDIT 2: Same happened on my N3DS XL, so it's not with the console

EDIT 3: Also happens with Pokemon Soulsilver, but since they're basically the same game, don't know if that helps
It could be just the codes but I doubt it could but anyways I don’t mind it because I don’t like that it doesn’t work with xp share

Arcano_cz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi, thanks for your great work. I have a question. Is there a way to use TM++ just as an interface menu on an R4? i use YSmenu in my R4, but the interface menu is ugly, and unfortunately some games nor work in TM++, like Golden Sun

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Reactions: BaamAlex

Arcano_cz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
YSMenu cannot be used with TWLMenu++ to run games. You can only use B4DS with TWLMenu++.
Speaking of such, both nds-bootstrap and B4DS don't work with Golden Sun: Dark Dawn yet.
It´s a shame, thanks for your great work.

I´ll keep playing my DS backups with TWL ++ and i hope that in future we can play all games :yay3ds:

Last edited by Arcano_cz,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

YSMenu cannot be used with TWLMenu++ to run games. You can only use B4DS with TWLMenu++.
Speaking of such, both nds-bootstrap and B4DS don't work with Golden Sun: Dark Dawn yet.
It´s a shame, thanks for your great work.

I´ll keep playing my DS backups with TWL ++ and i hope that in future we can play all games :yay3ds:

To get no mess and miss understanding:
I thought you want to use TWiLight as R4 Menu Replacement ? If you meant that,that should work.
(It works for Example on the R4 SDHC Dual Core 2018)

And Golden Sun - Dark Dawn US TID:BO5E is not working with TWiLight at the Moment as mentioned.

Thank you.:)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.:)

To get no mess and miss understanding:
I thought you want to use TWiLight as R4 Menu Replacement ? If you meant that,that should work.
(It works for Example on the R4 SDHC Dual Core 2018)

And Golden Sun - Dark Dawn US TID:BO5E is not working with TWiLight at the Moment as mentioned.

Thank you.:)
Problem is that YSMenu can't run games, when booted by TWLMenu++.
If that bug get fixed, then TWiLight Menu++ can be used as a proper menu replacement.

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Robz8 I’m not sure if the precise volume setting is broken or I’m just not using right but, in twilight menu when you press select and volume up or down it changes the brightness as well as in games I’ve noticed this since I’ve first downloaded it on my DSi which was update 15.1 it doesn’t bother me much because I like being able to change the brightness while in games but I thought I’d make you aware

Last edited by ThatGamingAirman, , Reason: Fixed my engrish
Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Robz8 I’m not sure if the precise volume setting is broken or I’m just not using right but, in twilight menu when you press select and volume up or down it changes the brightness as well as in games I’ve noticed this since I’ve first downloaded it on my DSi which was update 15.1 it doesn’t bother me much because I like being able to change the brightness while in games but I thought I’d make you aware
It says to use the D-Pad Up/Down, not the volume buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol