Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

ABZB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I alter brightness settings when running on a 3DS?

In particular, the low light level settings I usually enable from the CFW menu don't carry over when I start Twilightmenu

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But is there a way to carry over things like the "Reduce blue light level" options from the Luma3DS menu?
No because that only works in 3ds mode. Twighlightmenu is for DS mode.

The 3ds is basically two consoles built into one a 3ds and a ds.

3ds software obviously uses the built in 3ds hardware. And DS software uses the built in DS hardware.

Luma 3ds again obviously runs on 3ds hardware.

When you enter ds mode anything running in 3ds mode is not accessible.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I think even the GBA Virtual Console is a slightly hacky implementation of backwards compatibility (doing the same thing TwilightMenu is to redirect calls to the cartridge slot to go to the SD card), which is why it doesn't have the same menu as the NES/GB(C)/SNES/etc Virtual Console games (or save states/"restore points").

Reactions: ABZB

WaluigIsHere

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey @Robz8 , first of all thanks for your work.

I have a 2dsXL and I'm having an issue regarding some menus flickering while playing a NDS game.

I've done my research and found a topic where you told someone who had the same problem to set the clock speed to NTR.
But unfortunately it didn't fix anything for me.

What's your advice ? Thanks

EDIT: I've seen on the nds-bootstrap compatibility list that my game: "The Rub Rabbits!" is marked as having my issue. I guess it's unfixable ?

Last edited by WaluigIsHere,
Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Robz8 , first of all thanks for your work.

I have a 2dsXL and I'm having an issue regarding some menus flickering while playing a NDS game.

I've done my research and found a topic where you told someone who had the same problem to set the clock speed to NTR.
But unfortunately it didn't fix anything for me.

What's your advice ? Thanks

EDIT: I've seen on the nds-bootstrap compatibility list that my game: "The Rub Rabbits!" is marked as having my issue. I guess it's unfixable ?

It can be fixed, but on our side.

LabregoPT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey. I got a small problem. I'm playing Pokemon Heartgold on a DSI and I'm trying to use the "Experience Multiplier" codes, but it wierdly enough enables the "Walk Speed Multiplier" codes. I really don't know why is this. Trying to enable one also enables the other, and disabling is the same. Does somebody know why is this, and how to help?

NatsuVindex

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey. i have a question, anyone have a list o games compatibility with DS download in twilight menu? i mean,games run by twlight menu and then they run DSdownload to other ds/3ds consoles, to this day the only games that i can run Ds download was;
Tetris Ds, Puyo Puyo 20th and the Taiko no Tatsujin's .
Thanks for all the work you guys do!

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I got a small problem. I'm playing Pokemon Heartgold on a DSI and I'm trying to use the "Experience Multiplier" codes, but it wierdly enough enables the "Walk Speed Multiplier" codes. I really don't know why is this. Trying to enable one also enables the other, and disabling is the same. Does somebody know why is this, and how to help?
I have this same problem but idk if that’s a twilight issue

Reactions: LabregoPT

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey. i have a question, anyone have a list o games compatibility with DS download in twilight menu? i mean,games run by twlight menu and then they run DSdownload to other ds/3ds consoles, to this day the only games that i can run Ds download was;
Tetris Ds, Puyo Puyo 20th and the Taiko no Tatsujin's .
Thanks for all the work you guys do!
The compatibility list also has a multiplayer section (Multiplayer/Download Play), yes

Last edited by banjo2,

Cruz8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Robz8,When I start Twilight Menu ++ and run a game it says "NDS Bootstrap An error has occured" You can help me.Goodbye

Cruz8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I start "Clash.Nds" It says "Initializing EFS" And if I start with Unlauch It tells me "SSBDS Error EFS Not Found"

Cruz8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay Thanks!

When I start a game on SNEmul DS and save, the save disappears.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When I start a game on SNEmul DS and save, the save disappears.

Last edited by Cruz8,
Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.