Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

aVia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've got a DSTT flashcart running through Apache Thunder's DSTT Launcher on a New 2DSXL. I've got the latest version of TWiLight Menu++ installed along with your recommended firmware. When I launch Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, it boots into a white screen. I tried googling and some people said to hold L, but this doesn't appear to work.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've got a DSTT flashcart running through Apache Thunder's DSTT Launcher on a New 2DSXL. I've got the latest version of TWiLight Menu++ installed along with your recommended firmware. When I launch Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, it boots into a white screen. I tried googling and some people said to hold L, but this doesn't appear to work.
This game is probably not compatible with B4DS.

Franciscophk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!
This project is amazing, i have installed everything in my dsi (i started using it again :D).

But i got a little question, what does the "? black image" when hovering a ds game (for example)?

Can i change it to something or it is for showing the game box (for example), and if it is for the box, how do i put it?

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
@Robz8

Is there any technical limitation that would prevent TWiLightMenu / NDS-Bootstrap from capturing and loading “save states” ala emulators and flashcarts? I’m genuinely curious if it’s possible and if so, whether it’s on your radar.

Thanks again. I’ve been a huge fan for several years both of your work on this and your communication with members here. If everyone approached people with the same level of decency as you do, we would all be much more productive and well balanced.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8

Is there any technical limitation that would prevent TWiLightMenu / NDS-Bootstrap from capturing and loading “save states” ala emulators and flashcarts? I’m genuinely curious if it’s possible and if so, whether it’s on your radar.

Thanks again. I’ve been a huge fan for several years both of your work on this and your communication with members here. If everyone approached people with the same level of decency as you do, we would all be much more productive and well balanced.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to implement save state support.
It's possible on certain flashcards though.

wariobar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone, finallly I am trying to install/use TWiLight Menu in my old nds lite with 4R card (r4isdhc.com/R4i sdhc rts 2015) but I need some help. I formated my 64gb SD in 32K clusters and I have followed the instructions described on page 1 for flashcard & lite users. I can run and start TWiLight Menu, but when I am trying to run a DS game I get an 'Error 1 ds-bootstrap release not found'. I have tried to change the settings about ds-bootstrap and use nightly instead of release, but It doesn't work either.

As I started from scratch with this installation, may I need any program or file else in my SD?

Thank you in advance! and great job Robz8 & contributors

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, finallly I am trying to install/use TWiLight Menu in my old nds lite with 4R card (r4isdhc.com/R4i sdhc rts 2015) but I need some help. I formated my 64gb SD in 32K clusters and I have followed the instructions described on page 1 for flashcard & lite users. I can run and start TWiLight Menu, but when I am trying to run a DS game I get an 'Error 1 ds-bootstrap release not found'. I have tried to change the settings about ds-bootstrap and use nightly instead of release, but It doesn't work either.

As I started from scratch with this installation, may I need any program or file else in my SD?

Thank you in advance! and great job Robz8 & contributors
Please get the "_nds" folder from the "Flashcard users" folder, and put it on the flashcard SD root.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

wariobar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Please get the "_nds" folder from the "Flashcard users" folder, and put it on the flashcard SD root.

Thanks! Sorry that I missed that part.

I have been running some roms with nds-bootstrap (release and nightly) and for some roms it works, for others doesn't, sometimes I have problems loading my saves, etc. it seems quite erratic working with bootstrap. I saw in the instructions that there is a way to use flashcards firaware but I didn't see it for my flashcard r4isdhc.com/R4i sdhc rts 2015, is there any way that I can use my flashcard firmware to load DS roms?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Sorry that I missed that part.

I have been running some roms with nds-bootstrap (release and nightly) and for some roms it works, for others doesn't, sometimes I have problems loading my saves, etc. it seems quite erratic working with bootstrap. I saw in the instructions that there is a way to use flashcards firaware but I didn't see it for my flashcard r4isdhc.com/R4i sdhc rts 2015, is there any way that I can use my flashcard firmware to load DS roms?
Nope, there isn't.

Reactions: banjo2 and wariobar

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is dsi playable on twilight menu ++ because of igodmode? thanks for new update took me forever like hour to update from 15.1.0 now im caught up whew :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1