Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Robz8 I’ve been using TwiLight Menu for a while now(since may 2019), but a couple weeks ago it stopped booting randomly. I use a new 3ds with cfw. When I run it from the home menu, it goes directly to a white screen. No splash screen, no anything. I’ve tried reinstalling and updating to the newest release and still no luck. My nds carts run fine so I am sure TWL_FIRM isn’t messed up...

Any idea what might be going on? :unsure:
How long did you wait on the white screen?

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem involving TwiLight Menu++ on the Micro SDHC card for my R4 SDHC Gold Pro, which I use for my DS Lite. When in the folders menu, out of curiosity I picked a folder that said "TWilight Menu++" and then picked an icon that said TWiLight Menu++, after which it kept repeating the DSi startup screen over and over, even after I turned the system off and on again. What do I do?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem involving TwiLight Menu++ on the Micro SDHC card for my R4 SDHC Gold Pro, which I use for my DS Lite. When in the folders menu, out of curiosity I picked a folder that said "TWilight Menu++" and then picked an icon that said TWiLight Menu++, after which it kept repeating the DSi startup screen over and over, even after I turned the system off and on again. What do I do?
Hold SELECT to go to TWLMenu++ Settings, and turn off starting last played ROM.

Reactions: Alexander1970

BatIron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, I have a issue, thas is the .sav of pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon Platinum (Spanish Ver., both), not load and create a new one, so some idea ? ( I have the last Update)

BatIron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The last was Wario Master of Disguise sav. but, before that happen that and before are the saves of Pokemon Black, Diamond,

BatIron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Work.png

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that several times at different points of the Flashcard loading, but it didn't seem to work. How and when do I stop this looping nonsense?
Press SELECT while on the TWLMenu++ splash screen, and hold it to access settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1