Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Random question, can't find any info on it, but is it normal for the software to close after I close and reopen my 3DS? It seems it just straight up does not support standby mode.
Nope something is wrong at your end. Just tried it with new super mario bros and was able to close and reopen the 3ds several times and then still play the game.

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Nope something is wrong at your end. Just tried it with new super mario bros and was able to close and reopen the 3ds several times and then still play the game.

Weird. I'm pretty sure everything is set up correctly. I'll try with New Super Mario Bros. myself. Currently my testing is limited to two Castlevania games and Kirby.

On a side note, AMAZING work to the people behind this. The stuttering that kept me from using TWLoader is all but gone with this new thing! :)

EDIT: New Super Mario Bros. is fine. I'm not sure why stand by would force close the loader on other games, but stranger things have happened. According to the compatibility list, it SHOULD work though. Can you confirm that Order of Ecclesia and Kirby Squeak Squad both cause the above issue?

Last edited by Vahkiti,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. I'm pretty sure everything is set up correctly. I'll try with New Super Mario Bros. myself. Currently my testing is limited to two Castlevania games and Kirby.

On a side note, AMAZING work to the people behind this. The stuttering that kept me from using TWLoader is all but gone with this new thing! :)

EDIT: New Super Mario Bros. is fine. I'm not sure why stand by would force close the loader on other games, but stranger things have happened. According to the compatibility list, it SHOULD work though. Can you confirm that Order of Ecclesia and Kirby Squeak Squad both cause the above issue?
Do you have a cartridge inserted?

LucaP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Umm this will proabably sound dumb but, well, i've been using the ''DSiMenu++ Launcher'', one of the first releases of it after changing names, for a while now, playing Pokemon Platinum. Just now I realize that not only it's been updated a lot, there's also this TWiLight Menu++ now too, and i'm very confused about how I should install/update everything to the latest version without losing my Platinum save file; is that possible? The version I have at the moment is ''v1.1.0''.
Thanks in advance.

Munandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Umm this will proabably sound dumb but, well, i've been using the ''DSiMenu++ Launcher'', one of the first releases of it after changing names, for a while now, playing Pokemon Platinum. Just now I realize that not only it's been updated a lot, there's also this TWiLight Menu++ now too, and i'm very confused about how I should install/update everything to the latest version without losing my Platinum save file; is that possible? The version I have at the moment is ''v1.1.0''.
Thanks in advance.
Well, you can find the save file in the same folder with the game. The file name exactly the same except the format is .sav not .nds

Reactions: tyrantnyx

Kilik410

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use Chrono Trigger's L-R-Start-Select to reset the game, it restarts with no audio :(

Can someone please remind me how to get out of the "auto last rom" feature? I can't remember which button it said to press...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging